Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 432 reviews
on September 13, 2017
I read the original life after life many years ago and was impressed by the research and interviews in the book. The more resent publications seem to be a play off the first two books.
on August 14, 2017
Moody makes a great read and a well-defined and documented look at the last taboo- death. From this book came thenow common phrase "near-death experience".
on March 25, 2017
The author has compiled testimony on apparent after death experiences and has offered various explanations for what reportedly happened to those testifying.
on August 16, 2017
A very interesting and comforting read. Too many similarities in these cases to disregard. very professionally written, worth the time and money.
on January 5, 2017
Though overall liked the content, I still had so many unanswered questions. I realize that I'm not going to get everything answered because no one dies and comes back. It just left me wanting more answers, unsettled! Also while the book being good there were a few sections that did not hold my attention. Having stated this I would still recommend it! There was definitely a degree of comfort even though it alternated with subjects also expressing agitation and fear.
on August 3, 2017
Love this book, read it in the 70s, when it first came out, I wanted to re read it for inspiration!
on July 5, 2017
A very insightful and somehow comforting peek into something many have pondered. A little dry at times, but worth the read. Moving on to Dr. Moody's other books!
on September 15, 2017
A very interesting book. I enjoyed listening to it via audio while walking.
on June 29, 2017
Very interesting read as well as thought provoking. I only wished it included international input.
on July 3, 2015
This is a wonderful book in my opinion. I have also had some of these experiences and it was quite interesting and wonderful to find out so many others have shared these fantastic events. It leaves us with much to ponder.