Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2016
To the point of what NDEs are and chocked full of clinical studies. Dr. Moody take a very logical and unbiased approach this study. I've read many books on this subject, and get Dr. Moody's book still enlightened me with additional information. Since this book was first published over 40 years ago, I'm compelled to ask what else has research learned?
on October 4, 2017
Loved this book by Ray Moody. Have read most of them and plan on reading all of them. Well written and holds your interest!
on October 14, 2017
Over forty years ago RM brought NDE's into the public conversation. His clinical approach is a valuable foundation to read prior to the first person narratives that have received so much attention.
on September 5, 2016
Great! One of the first "real" research type results trying toninderstand near death experience; moody blazed the path for hand trying to understand the concept. I read it as a requirement at UT nursing over 36 yrs ago and wanted to read it again!
on November 4, 2015
I read Life after Life years ago and when I saw that it about to be released in Kindle format I was so exited I preordered it only to find that it was pulled for some reason. After I suffered two strokes a few years ago, I can only read kindle books now; but I bought the hardcopy for my mother and she loved it. Why was the Kindle format pulled?
on January 1, 2016
This is an excellent and very important investment and sheds some light about life, death and the potential for life beyond on a consciousness level. I was also able to use some parts of it to share and attribute to the author examples of "Near Death Experience" and research that has been done along with live sharing of individual experiences. It is a very worthwhile investment.
on October 16, 2017
Great stories.
on May 25, 2017
This book reaffirms my belief in life after life. More investigation of suicide. Needs to be done to perhaps discourage people in attempting to take their own life.
on October 22, 2014
I awakened one morning a few months ago, after the passing of a beloved Son-in-law, with a really strong urge to look into "reincarnation".. Being a Christian, I was a little hesitant.. But I'm glad I did, now. This is just one of several books I have read on the subject and every one was comforting for me and none of them challenged my Christian faith..
on April 23, 2015
Not for me, read it years ago. A Vet in hospice wanted it.