Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 4, 2017
Pretty good product every
Was tired everyday before now i drink the pills and i feel with energy
review image review image review image
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
Im a 44 yr old male got to say i do feel better and have more drive. I think it took about 2 weeks to fully get the effects. I will purchase again
on September 18, 2016
ok, this product comes with eating suggestions for maximizing product effectiveness. not sure if others do as well, but I was quite impressed. The end
on November 26, 2017
Dr. Moody’s book is so complete and well done. It has not only the information of the experiences but the comparison of them with important doctrines on the subject. He does not try to impose any position on this phenomena but give you a very complete overview on it. I highly recomend this book to anyone interested on the NDEs and mostly on learning the messages that have been received from those who have gone to the spiritual world.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2017
My husband and myself bought these to naturally increase our own energy levels. It does mention that these are good for women also. So we have been taken these for about 5 days now and the results are slowly starting to kick in. I feel more energetic and focused I must say.
review image review image
on April 24, 2017
I got these on impulse just to try and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. After about a week of use, I feel stronger, more energetic, and fueled sexually. Only complaint would be that I don't feel as emotionally centered and in control as before, but could just be an adjustment period.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 1, 2016
I only bought this product to build muscle. At 34 I'm good on my sex drive, but I notice my energy level is up because I was always tired. The crazy thing is and it's a good thing to me, if my wife touch me in the slightest way Im like that pitbulls with the pink thing hanging out lol.. I will recommend this to a family member or friend
on October 4, 2017
Loved this book by Ray Moody. Have read most of them and plan on reading all of them. Well written and holds your interest!
on May 12, 2016
I am taking just half of daily dosage, with diet and exercises I can tell the difference. No side effects so far.
I will be back later with more feedback.
on May 9, 2017
I need to maintain regular use of this product. I will certainly buy again. It gave me the exact results I was looking for, and it did so through a natural, side-effect-free/guilt-free herbal blend. I have prolonged, functional energy that keeps me awake longer, I sleep more soundly than I have in a while, my muscle mass increased slightly, and my libido spiked. Gotta keep this up.