Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2017
Very interesting book, though no actual names/dates/places of people are given, which was a little disappointing. It just seems that a person's first name, year, state/country would have brought each story to life. (No pun intended!) The only think I found "troubling" about the book is that in the majority of instances, the person felt they could not share their experience with others - for fear of being doubted, scorned or thought "crazy". The book was written in the mid 1970's and I would like to think society has evolved in a forward stance, at least in the area of listening skills!
Note: There is only a very small portion of the book that speaks to suicide deaths but it is not comforting. I would not definitely not recommend this book to comfort someone who is grieving over a suicide death.
on October 4, 2017
Loved this book by Ray Moody. Have read most of them and plan on reading all of them. Well written and holds your interest!
on October 14, 2017
Over forty years ago RM brought NDE's into the public conversation. His clinical approach is a valuable foundation to read prior to the first person narratives that have received so much attention.
on September 5, 2016
Great! One of the first "real" research type results trying toninderstand near death experience; moody blazed the path for hand trying to understand the concept. I read it as a requirement at UT nursing over 36 yrs ago and wanted to read it again!
on November 4, 2015
I read Life after Life years ago and when I saw that it about to be released in Kindle format I was so exited I preordered it only to find that it was pulled for some reason. After I suffered two strokes a few years ago, I can only read kindle books now; but I bought the hardcopy for my mother and she loved it. Why was the Kindle format pulled?
on January 1, 2016
This is an excellent and very important investment and sheds some light about life, death and the potential for life beyond on a consciousness level. I was also able to use some parts of it to share and attribute to the author examples of "Near Death Experience" and research that has been done along with live sharing of individual experiences. It is a very worthwhile investment.
on October 25, 2017
Thank you, we are very please with the book.
on October 22, 2014
I awakened one morning a few months ago, after the passing of a beloved Son-in-law, with a really strong urge to look into "reincarnation".. Being a Christian, I was a little hesitant.. But I'm glad I did, now. This is just one of several books I have read on the subject and every one was comforting for me and none of them challenged my Christian faith..
on April 23, 2015
Not for me, read it years ago. A Vet in hospice wanted it.
on November 16, 2016
One of the best books on the subject around. This was the first book I ever read about near death experiences years and years ago and my copy was worn out so I bought a new one.