Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 424 reviews
on August 14, 2017
Moody makes a great read and a well-defined and documented look at the last taboo- death. From this book came thenow common phrase "near-death experience".
on March 25, 2017
The author has compiled testimony on apparent after death experiences and has offered various explanations for what reportedly happened to those testifying.
on August 16, 2017
A very interesting and comforting read. Too many similarities in these cases to disregard. very professionally written, worth the time and money.
on January 5, 2017
Though overall liked the content, I still had so many unanswered questions. I realize that I'm not going to get everything answered because no one dies and comes back. It just left me wanting more answers, unsettled! Also while the book being good there were a few sections that did not hold my attention. Having stated this I would still recommend it! There was definitely a degree of comfort even though it alternated with subjects also expressing agitation and fear.
on July 19, 2017
Very encouraging book. I loved that he had done the research and gave credence to people who had near death experiences.
on August 3, 2017
Love this book, read it in the 70s, when it first came out, I wanted to re read it for inspiration!
on July 5, 2017
A very insightful and somehow comforting peek into something many have pondered. A little dry at times, but worth the read. Moving on to Dr. Moody's other books!
on June 29, 2017
Very interesting read as well as thought provoking. I only wished it included international input.
on July 3, 2015
This is a wonderful book in my opinion. I have also had some of these experiences and it was quite interesting and wonderful to find out so many others have shared these fantastic events. It leaves us with much to ponder.
on December 28, 2016
To the point of what NDEs are and chocked full of clinical studies. Dr. Moody take a very logical and unbiased approach this study. I've read many books on this subject, and get Dr. Moody's book still enlightened me with additional information. Since this book was first published over 40 years ago, I'm compelled to ask what else has research learned?