BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 14, 2017
Over forty years ago RM brought NDE's into the public conversation. His clinical approach is a valuable foundation to read prior to the first person narratives that have received so much attention.
on October 16, 2017
Great stories.
on March 25, 2014
I recently had a very tragic death in my immediate family and a friend recommended this book.Well its helped me deal with my grief much better I really think Dr Moody the author is one brilliant writer and i highly recommend this book to someone who has lost a loved one this book will make it easier to deal with your loss.
on October 22, 2014
I awakened one morning a few months ago, after the passing of a beloved Son-in-law, with a really strong urge to look into "reincarnation".. Being a Christian, I was a little hesitant.. But I'm glad I did, now. This is just one of several books I have read on the subject and every one was comforting for me and none of them challenged my Christian faith..
on April 23, 2015
Not for me, read it years ago. A Vet in hospice wanted it.
on November 16, 2016
One of the best books on the subject around. This was the first book I ever read about near death experiences years and years ago and my copy was worn out so I bought a new one.
on December 29, 2016
While the author does not prove there is life after death the book does give the reader hope of life after death. The book is very interesting and thought provoking.
on May 31, 2017
it was ok..much better books on afterlife out there!
on August 14, 2013
This book is one of the best books I've ever read on near death experiences. It's been around a while now, but it stil gets right to the point, and does a great job of relating the experiences of those who have "died", but then came back to the physical world.
I also like that it was one of the first major books on this subject, so that there would be no previous influences on later reports from people who are relating NDE experiences.
on August 31, 2016
Intro was alright. It gets boring real quick though.