Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on August 25, 2011
I love EYB so much that I own all of their albums. Some of the lyrics of the past have been amazing. This album on the other hand is not that great. It has 14 songs and I like about 5 at most. Of course Crazy Girl is on here and that is a catch all tune and will probably help boost sales but it isn't their best.
I am not too keen on very main stream artists and have always liked them from the first time I heard them. This album shot high (I watched their interviews with them saying this would be the best) and I think it missed the mark.
on December 20, 2012
I only recently even heard of Eli Young Band. After hearing "Life at Best", I can't wait to hear more of their music. There are so many good tracks on this CD. "Crazy Girl" is probably the one most people know, but "Even If It Breaks Your Heart", "Skeletons", "Recover" and "Say Goodnight" are just a few of the other tracks that I immediately liked.

I'm a classic rock listener for the most part, although I listen to a wide variety of music, including blues, jazz, and even classical piano. I'm very selective about the country music that I like, but EYB reached right out and grabbed my attention. I enthusiastically look forward to hearing more of their material.
on July 10, 2017
Just what I expected and right on time! Thank you!
on April 2, 2013
This is probably my husband's all-time favorite CD, and I have to say, even though I'm not as big of a new country fan as he is (and I'm still a fan), this album is wonderful! It's not one of those albums with one good song and you can barely recognize the rest are from the same band. Every song on this CD is poetry, heart-wrenching, about life, joy and sorrow, pain and fulfillment! The songs are engaging and upbeat, but if you listen to the words, at the same time, very deep. I love this CD and hope you will, too!
on June 2, 2012
This CD came well packaged. I couldn't believe the price. Love the CD. It's so easy to shop on Amazon rather than using gas and fighting crowds. They always have what I need!
on September 19, 2013
Great band and great songs. I have another album by them and the first single off the next ablum. Love this band.
on January 14, 2013
Eli Young came to Anchorage and played before Trace Adkins in a concert.
Ever since I went to that concert my need to hear this bands unique sound has grown. They have continued to mature and create artistic country songs with there own distinct flavor. Each song on this album is good and more then worth the money spent on it. They have a great future in front of them. Go ahead and get it:-)
on October 29, 2016
cd case was cracked in 3 places, did not effect the actual cd so besides that its great!!
on June 7, 2015
Great cd, Solid songs all the way thru
on April 12, 2014
Love these guys. Was not familiar with them, then saw them live last summer, and they put on a great show. Decided to get the album and it was even better than I expected. Every song is terrific - good melodies and good lyrics. Not this new pseudo-pop country, just good old country.