- File Size: 1821 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jaime A. Heidel; 1st edition (February 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CDF5VIK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#275,470 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #379 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- #587 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Alternative Therapies
- #728 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
Life Beyond Chronic Pain: The Step-By-Step Guide to Healing Chronic Illness Naturally Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There is nothing too complicated or too expensive for a chronic pain sufferer to be able to consider trying. The book is not overburdened with endless individual’s stories that so many books resort to for reasons of expanding the content.
Since being diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2013, along with interstitial cystitis and irritable bowel syndrome, I’ve read a lot of books (dozens!) about dealing with managing my health, and they generally are written by somebody convinced there is a single, magic, treatment that will solve everything.
I’ve had a doctor try to get me to take a prescription that would cost more than my monthly income, with only a 30% chance the stuff would help; and another that handed me a huge pile of samples of various drugs to try, yet apparently not recognizing that you’re really not going to see if a medication is going to help with two doses. So it seems even the medical field is currently stymied by this condition.
Nowhere have I ever seen before the kind of common-sense approach outlined in this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Alternative Therapies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing