$28.50 ($0.48 / Count)
Friday, Dec 16
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.45 / Count)
($0.40 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin Turmeric Extract – Highly-Absorbable Curcumin for Whole-Body Health Support – Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian – 60 Vegetarian Capsules
|Price:||$27.08 ($0.45 / Count) $24.23 ($0.40 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Dosage Form||Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Dietary|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
About this item
- SPICE UP YOUR HEALTH REGIMEN - Curcumin offers whole-body health benefits for nearly every organ system in your body, especially your brain, heart and immune system. It also helps inhibit inflammation to support joint health
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION - While this golden extract of turmeric offers an abundance of health-promoting benefits, it's not easy for your body to absorb. That's why we make our formula with BCM-95 Bio-Curcumin extract, which is up to seven times more absorbable than standard curcumin
- WHOLE BODY HEALTH STARTS WITH CURCUMIN - No whole-body health regimen is complete without curcumin. But it's important to choose a formula made with highly-absorbable BCM-95 Bio-Curcumin to ensure you're maximizing the health benefits
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves; This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free; Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there; Formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages
There is a newer version of this item:
Curcumin from turmeric has multiple health benefits. It promotes a healthy inflammatory response, supports immune system function, promotes cardiovascular health, and helps fight oxidative stress.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.38 x 2.38 x 4.24 inches; 2.46 Ounces
- Item model number : 00407
- Date First Available : October 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : Life Extension
- ASIN : B000X9P5GM
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,150 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
SUPER BIO CURCUMIN BCM 95 -Life Extension
Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been taking this for 5 years. I have Chronic Lyme and Chronic Fatigue and so inflammation is a battle I am constantly fighting. My illness has gone through various phases but this curcumin product has really helped me with
- muscle pain and stiffness
- general inflammation from Lyme (which manifests neurologically for me)
- decreasing inflammation in a degenerated disc in my neck that is causing root nerve compression
I am unfortunately unable to take any OTC anti-inflammatories like Advil or Aleve - they just destroy my stomach and leave me doubled over in pain, even when I take them with some kind of stomach protector. This has been true for over a decade, so I am compelled to find other solutions.
I mostly have been happy with one pill a day, but recently, when the neck problem popped up (and my arms were going tingly and numb - yikes!) I doubled the dose to twice a day. That gives me good, though not perfect control over the neck issue.
When I have suggested to friends with arthritis or similar pains to try it, I haven't gotten great reports back. In some cases that's because they expected it to work like Advil - relief in an hour - and so they stopped taking it after a few days. There is a cumulative effect with this herb - take it once a day for 10 days and if that's not working well enough try twice a day for 10 days. That is a fair trial and will let you know if it is going to help you.
One friend said it helped but the curcumin really bothered her - she had outrageous turmeric burps for hours after a dose - yuck! Also, if you are not well, and your problem is some type of chronic bacterial issue like Lyme, the curcumin will cause some die-off and you may feel worse before you feel better. I wish Life Extension had a lower dose for people like this who need to slowly work their dose up.
The other good brand of this product is Lee Silsby's brand Enhansa, and it does have smaller capsules so you could cautiously work your way up the dosage scale. Enhansa is supposed to only be sold through physicians, but you can usually find a re-seller online.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.