Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Life Extension Magazine
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 20, 2014
Slick, well-documented articles surrounded by endless proprietary pill ads. Flagrant conflict of interest preying upon aging folks desperately trying to live forever. A shameless money pit for the elderly.
on July 3, 2011
This is a great and refreshing change. This magazine actually contains a lot of references which helps to legitimacize the articles. It also contains lots of journal reviews and resources.
on October 6, 2013
Amazon's computer (typically) is way ahead of me on this. The magazine is fine and the cover girl is attractive, but I can't accurately judge until I feel my life extended ;-)
on June 9, 2015
A slick magazine pushing supplements. I am so disappointed.
on January 11, 2014
I thought I was subscribing to a magazine that gave me tips for better living, but I was wrong! This magazine is only a way to get you to buy their supplements. For example, there is an article about research on a particular supplement aiding you in some way and on the next page is an advertisement to buy the supplement...from Life Extension!
on October 12, 2011
This is the only magazine I read. I LOVE it. My only issue is that I get this magazine for free with my membership with Life Extension, so I have an issue with paying $1.99 per month for it. I've contacted LEF to see if they have it available as part of my membership.

I have a Kindle but I have a Fire on order so this would be perfect to add.
on April 18, 2013
And then recently in the news there were new studies that L-carnitine is harmful. I wrote Life Extension about this contradiction and they have never answered.
on February 23, 2014
next step up from your average health magazine. Sticks to the facts, is understandable and backed up with solid research.
No advertising is a big plus. Can not wait until the next issue.
on May 24, 2014
This magazine has Great information even though it is promoting their products. It is a good line of regulated vitamins.
on November 29, 2014
Great information on health issues for anyone of any age!