The X1 accommodates users of all shapes and sizes thanks to its oversized pedals, which ensure that no matter how big, small, wide, or narrow your feet are, you can still expect the same club-quality experience. The pedals are also optimally spaced to minimize the lateral hip shifting that could put stress on your lower back. Best of all, the X1 disperses the efforts throughout both your legs and arms, helping your burn more calories with less perceived exertion. Other features include an ErgoGrip stationary handlebar that provides stability during lower-body-only workouts, a front-mounted bottle holder, a built-in reading rack, a 300-pound capacity, and an easy-to-read LCD display that tracks your distance, speed, calories burned, level, time, heart rate, and target heart rate. Equipped with a welded steel frame, the X1 measures 65 by 62 by 27 inches (W x H x D), weighs 205 pounds, and carries the following warranties: lifetime on the frame, three years on parts, and one year on labor.
- Total-body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement
- Effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories with less perceived exertion
- WhisperStride technology employs self-aligning ball bearings to create a quiet, fluid motion that is perfect for the home environment
- ErgoGrip stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Oversized, dual accessory trays and built-in reading rack
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- EZ Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases resistance so you're less aware of the building demands.
- Sport Training: Simulates outdoor training with a rigorous workout that features hundreds of different hills and valleys with a wide range of high and low levels of resistance.
- Speed (mph/ km/h)
- Heart Rate
- Target Heart Rate
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Workout Profile Display: 9 x 24 segments
- LCD Display Size: 3 x 5 inches (7.6 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Resistance System: Eddy current
- Maximum User Weight: 350 pounds (159 kg)
- Minimum Step-up Height: 6.5 inches (16.5 cm)
- Unit Length: 81 inches (206 cm)
- Unit Width: 30 inches (76 cm)
- Unit Height: 59 inches (150 cm)
- Unit Weight: 215 pounds (98 kg)
- Stride Length: 20 inches
- Power Requirements: Plug-in
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Frame: 1.5 x 3 inches (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) steel frame
- Pedals: 16 x 7 inches (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals
About Life Fitness
What started as one man's pursuit to improve his own physical condition, eventually turned into a global fitness revolution. That man was Keene P. Dimick, the mastermind behind the legendary Lifecycle exercise bike. Little did he know in 1968 that his modest invention would go on to fuel the hopes and dreams of people around the world forever. Now, 30 years later, Life Fitness is the #1 brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide and has put that same know-how into their award-winning home products.
When you buy a product of this caliber, expect the best. Life Fitness pours more time and energy into the things other companies take for granted. Biomechanics, product integrity, quality, force analysis, field research, technical optimization. These areas of development are invisible to you, but ensure that Life Fitness equipment delivers the best possible workout experience for a lifetime of use. It's part of the assurance that comes with owning a product made by the manufacturer of the #1 brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide.