Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on August 14, 2013
I really love this album! I bought it because I'd heard and liked their single 'Life Is Beautiful', and as soon as I started listening to it I immediately liked it! I've been listening to it several times a day for almost a week and like it more now then I did the first time! The music it engaging and the lyrics inspiring, which is a combination I've had trouble finding. I especially like their songs "What We're Here For" and "This Life". I'd totally recommend it to anyone!
on July 2, 2017
Good, just not my fav
on December 10, 2015
I find much of Christian music to be kind of corny but not this. This music is very hip and very relative to most every one life. Not sure what to say when you pray or many people are not even aware of how truly lucky they are...every day. Give this a listen...you won't be sorry...and you won't ever be the same. If you have Amazon Prime you can listen for free but buy the cd too for your car.
on May 8, 2015
These guys show the ugliness of life, and yet end with the beautiful. "Broken Hallelujah" is the song I first heard on Youtube. It touched me exactly where I needed it after two years of pain following my divorce. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is struggling with depression like I was. (I know there is no cure all, but hopefully this will help), as well as to anyone who just needs reminders from time to time of how wonderful life can be.
on June 24, 2013
I pre-ordered this cd, having enjoyed the other three albums of The Afters, especially Light Up The Sky, and it proved to be awesome. This album takes on a new kind of pop style while their others are more rocky. My favorites are Breathe In Breathe Out, Broken Hallelujah, Life is Beautiful, Love is In the Air, With You Always and This Life. Worth the money... you'll love it.
on May 22, 2017
This was a very beautiful album.
on September 21, 2013
As a fan of earlier Afters stuff, I can say this album's material is recognizable but not identical. It's a well produced and acoustically very clean set of tracks with a nice mix of catchy hooks and ethereal, contemplative passages: most of which are lyrically and musically substantial.
on January 12, 2014
I really enjoyed this music. It's got a great beat and a great message. It's very encouraging. This is a group that I will definately recommend to my friends and family.
on August 2, 2013
As other reviewers state, Life is Beautiful is a very Pop album. However, after several rounds in the CD player I have changed my feelings about it. As long as you expect polished, radio friendly songs with catchy beats and choruses you will probably enjoy Life is Beautiful a lot. Three are some good moments during the songs, and a few ho-hum, but a fun spirit prevails and I got my money's worth for this album.
on December 8, 2013
The Afters have beautiful songs and very moving lyrics. Wanted to pick up their CD prior to seeing them in concert. Enjoy the CD very much.