Life Lessons from Centre Court at Wimbledon: Teaching Your Children to Become the Best THEY Can Be Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Publication date : May 12, 2015
- File size : 1960 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 144 pages
- Publisher : Cedar Fort, Inc. (May 12, 2015)
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00X0BRSR4
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,064,807 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I strongly recommend Life Lessons from Centre Court at Wimbledon for any parent or student/athlete trying to learn lessons how to improve his or her skills in any sport or curriculum. This book offers many life lessons to learn indeed.