- File Size: 273 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Publisher: Godot Press (August 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 22, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JESTFTA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #734,286 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
25 Life Lessons from Racqui the Flying Squirrel Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Like THE LITTLE PRINCE (which makes an appearance in Life Lesson #2), 25 LIFE LESSONS is a book that can be read at different levels. At the most basic level, like the French classic just mentioned, it is pure—whimsical—entertainment, with some informative natural science material thrown into the mix. Moving up a level, this is a kind of handbook for daily living, both practical and spiritual, which fans of classics like the late Stephen Covey's 7 HABITS would probably enjoy. At its highest and most meaningful level, LESSONS represents an argument for the merits of reaching out to understand and appreciate the unfamiliar.
Why is this big deal? Because it has important implications with regard to addressing most of what ails the world today. Just think about it: if the approach being advocated were implemented to any serious extent, that would certainly go a long way toward reducing the prejudice, conflict and strife that is at the root of so much suffering. There would also be a positive impact on the environment, with more people attuned to the value of nature.
As a kind of allegory that is both simple and powerful, this is a book with life-changing potential.
The book also delves into the squirrel's anatomy, natural behavior towards rearing young ones, fight or fright situations etc. in a simple scientific way.
With the world so filled with such negativity, it is certainly comforting to read such an upbeat story. I highly recommend this ebook!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Self-Help > Spiritual
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Spiritual