Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 11, 2014
Don't know how I managed to buy this train set from Amazon.com new for $20.30, but for that price, this set is awesome. Comes with a few more track pieces than just a simple circle. Train has 3 lights on the front, and it can make the sound of a train whistle, bell, or the sound of going over a trestle bridge, on demand via 3 buttons on the controller. Controller lets you go forward and reverse, each in two speeds. Makes a cool "whoosh" sound when it stops as if letting off steam. Takes 10 AA batteries, 8 for train and 2 for infrared controller. Also comes with all these sign accessories which you'll need to glue the bases to if you want them to actually stand up. But since this is for a 2 yr old, we didn't use all the accessories. Very impressed for $20.
on February 15, 2013
Our first train set was returned due to tracks that didn't stay together and transition tracks that only worked 'sometimes' and usually derailed the train. After a new search, we found this train. It's a great 'first train' for little guys and my son helped to put it together easily. He loves the remote control and the coupling station. He does get a little bored and tries to build some ramps/hills into the track. So, I wish it had more track options. But other than that, a great start up - with real smoke that comes out of the smoke stack.
on January 3, 2015
My just three old son loves this train. He likes having the controller and pushing all the buttons to hear the whistle and see the smoke. He can't put the train back on the tracks himself, but they are easy and with practice he will be able to it. The cars are hard to couple up, even for me. The smoke is a little smoky, but we have no sensitivities in our house. The signs that come with the train are cheap, I would glue them together. The shipment was here on time.
on January 2, 2016
Love the little train, for all ages
on February 26, 2017
This train is great. My grandson is 2, and loves to operate it with the remote. He sitts for hours and watches it. First set of battiers last about 4 hours steady running. Just have an extra set ready.
on August 28, 2015
The train is inexpensive. The connectors holding each car together will break within first day if you ever touch the train. If you power up, turn on, and never touch or knock train over it will do what it should. Otherwise it's ok.
on January 4, 2016
Really nice product, but I want a few more pieces of track. I contacted the manufacturer and they said in order to get additional track I'd have to buy a complete train set. Ridiculous way to do business.
on December 26, 2014
Easy to put together...My son loves it...n the real smoke effect is awesome!
on January 16, 2015
I looked at many train sets and read many reviews before purchasing this one. It's perfect for our 2 year old granddaughter. She is good with remotes, and is overjoyed when the train responds to her pushing the buttons on the remote. Great whistle, too.
on December 27, 2015
My 4 year old son loved this train. It is perfect for your little train lover with the life-like​ sounds, smoke, and the ability to connect/disconnect cars.