Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2016
The track, itself, is fine. But this set is hard to find pieces for! There are no track layouts online that I can find, it took several orders (not the seller's fault) before we got all that we needed to build a functioning track. Once put together, this track does stay locked together so it isn't easily destroyed, but I would definitely purchase the Bachmann set next time. I can go to the local hobby store and pick up missing track or find hundreds of track layouts online for that brand.
on September 9, 2016
I bought one of these and the switchers don't work. Whenever the train passed over the switcher it derailed. Sent it back and bought Bachmann e-z track instead.
on January 21, 2010
So far we have not been able to get the switchers to work remotely with any consistency. The "remote" is basically just a switch attached to a wire which connects to the track switcher yet we can only get the unit to switch the track maybe 10% of the time. There is a manual switch on the track itself so my son is happy enough with that but I do expect a product to work as advertised and this doesn't. Other than that having the extra track makes play time more enjoyable for him.
on January 13, 2016
I use Power-Loc track on my entire layout and I've always been pleased with it's performance. My current layout is temporary so I like having the roadbed included. The transition from lines is fine, not too rough. I have no problems with the switches. Will buy again when I expand.
on January 21, 2017
Track all worked fine. Both switches worked as well. I saw other reviews with switch problems, but I had no problems when wired correctly...
on March 23, 2017
Electronic switches were very intermittent on one and didn't work at all. Also caused derailment.
on December 10, 2016
Great track for the value. Obviously get what you pay for. For a cheap intro set it works great
on April 20, 2016
Great expansion set. Cheaper than buying items on their own. Quality is great. Having a siding just makes for more interactive fun.
on January 11, 2011
works well with my track - got it for my son for xmas & glad I did since "Santa" set it up around the tree & a few of the original track pieces weren't carrying current & these were great for quick replacement pieces.

We haven't used them to expand the original track yet, but they seem better made than the original track that came with the train.
on December 30, 2012
Out of the box one remote switch track do not work remotely. Because railroad located under the Christmas tree it is almost impossible to switch it manually, as a result this problem make “Track Expender Set” 90% useless. My daughter is very upset.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.