- Single Issue Magazine: 80 pages
- Publisher: Time; vol. 73 #3 edition (July 21, 1972)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002LLTE0S
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 10.4 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (40 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,443,455 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Life Magazine (July, 21, 1972) Single Issue Magazine – July 21, 1972
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Being a lifelong student & researcher of the JFK Assassination (dual doctorate holder, a D.D., & a Ph. D.) this is one of those
'Grail' type items that any serious Assassination Analyst should have in his/her library.
If you scrutinize with a keen eye you'll observe several obvious flaws with this pseudograph [fake picture).
That which stands out the most is the anomalous shadows cast by LHO's body as well as the peculiar angle of
how LHO is standing.
I could go on, but why waste all the surprises and the chance to increase YOUR understanding of that one moment
in our history that a piece of darkness extinguished the blaze of an extraordinary man.
1) If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.
2) It is the duty of those who CAN see what is going on to expose to those who cannot, the situation that they are unaware of!
Cuando vi la portada de este número de LIFE pensé en todo lo que tendría dentro. En 1946 era la revista mas vendida incluso más que su hermana TIME. Vi a Lucille Bremmer en la película que dio origen a la portada. Bremmer no era la mejor bailarina que acompañó al Sr. Astaire. En cuanto a técnica de baile nadie mejor que Charisse o Vera Ellen. Pero la pareja Astaire-Bremmer tenía magia, al menos en la secuencia de "This heart of mine" una de las dos que bailaron juntos en la película. En la secuencia de "This heart of mine" todo está inspirado.Read more ›
I will buy from this seller again and I recommend that others do the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a fantastic gift for my daughter. The magazine was unbelievable & better than expected.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
My mother n law and her friends loved reminiscing about this time in their lives.Published 2 months ago by Susan
Made a great gift for friend born during the week of March 12, 1951.Published 5 months ago by Samoth
Gift for my daughter who is obsessed with Kennedy. She loved it. Great condition.Published 7 months ago by Mel