- File Size: 1194 KB
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Katherine L. Leigh (July 14, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01IGD72PI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#62,736 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education > Homeschooling
- #12 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education > Children & Teens
- #13 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Youth Ministry
Life Management for the Busy Homeschooling Mother: Strategies for Creating a Peaceful Home (The Organized Homeschool Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This will be my 14th year of homeschooling, and every year I go looking for inspiration at the beginning of the year. This year I found it. There was not a lot in the book that I didn't already know, but there was a LOT that I needed to hear again, and it was written in a way that I felt encouraged, not put down. Mrs. Leigh gave advice on habits, mornings, schedules, chores, meal planning, exercise, and decluttering. Yep, she hit on every problem area of my life. She also gave many links to other authors who go into more detail. I have read many of the books that she recommended, and that just makes me more excited to check out the others, as all of the ones that I have read are very good.
Thank you Katherine Leigh for getting me ready to start school yet again!
I highly recommend this book for both new and old (and everything in between) homeschooling moms.