- File Size: 40 KB
- Print Length: 11 pages
- Publication Date: June 30, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00598LT6M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,821,941 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Life of Michele Bachmann, in Haiku Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Reducing complex issues
To first-grade level
The Tea Party has nothing to do with actual fact. Like haiku, it's about emotion and evoking feeling. In their case, the feeling of deep-seated hatred for the government that created pretty much everything they touch. The Tea Party came in promising "jobs, jobs, jobs" and the fix the economy. So the first thing they did was try to stop abortion and kill NPR while keeping the corporate welfare queens afloat. As Palin said about subsidies to oil companies, "It's ONLY $4b dollars."
It shows where America is headed when anyone writes a book of haiku for a presidential candidate, no matter how insane.
The best reason to buy this book is to mock it. Well worth the dollar I paid for it.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Regional & Cultural > Asian > Japanese & Haiku
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > National
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 15 minutes (1-11 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 15 minutes (1-11 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Japanese & Haiku
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Federal Government