- Paperback: 1792 pages
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.; Large Print edition (October 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496427572
- ISBN-13: 978-1496427571
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.6 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#40,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #512 in Christian Bibles (Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Life Recovery Bible NLT, Large Print (Softcover) Paperback – Large Print, October 3, 2017
"The Farmer's Son" by John Connell
"A fascinating portrait of a single sensibility, a born noticer, someone on whom nothing is lost, observing birth and death, the landscape, and his own heritage." ―Colm Tóibín, author of "Brooklyn" Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
The Life Recovery Bible: Second Edition
The second edition includes new articles that provide a fresh perspective on recovery, a general facilitator's guide, a step-by-step meeting guide, and a helpful resources page. These new resources offer help to anyone starting or running recovery groups at church or in the community. All interior features stayed on the same page as the original version so groups can use the original together with the second edition with no confusion.
Sample Text from Full Size Editions
Font Size 9.
From the Back Cover
The Life Recovery Bible: leading readers to the source of recovery―God himself.
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and interspersed throughout the Bible text.
Each of the Twelve Steps is supported by a video introduction featuring Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop. Find the videos at www.LifeRecoveryBible.com.
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from―an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery Principle Devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible figures are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery Notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible Verse Finder: Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional Features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user’s guide.
- A Life Recovery Facilitator’s Guide
- A Step-by-Step Life Recovery Meeting Guide
- Advice for Thriving in a Secular Recovery Group
- Wisdom for Creating Recovery Groups in Church