- Hardcover: 1192 pages
- Publisher: Banner of Truth; First Edition edition (June 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0851515134
- ISBN-13: 978-0851515137
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.3 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,871,133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Life and Sermons of Edward D. Griffin (2 Volumes) Hardcover – June 1, 1987
"Ali: A Life" by Jonathan Eig
Ali: A Life is a story about race, about a brutal sport, and about a fascinating man who shook up the world. Learn more
About the Author
Pastor, author, and consummate theological biographer, William Buell Sprague was born in Andover, Connecticut in 1795. His publications include sermons, biographies, historical pieces, lectures, and an important volume addressing a biblical and historical view of the origins, effects, and fruits of a Holy Spirit-originated revival, Lectures on Revivals (1832; re-published by the Trust in 1958, and in a re-set edition in 2007).
Browse award-winning titles. See more