BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2014
Inspirational! I mean, given his physical limitations, you can't help but be inspired and have one of those what's-my-problem moments when you see how Nick doesn't just survive, but overcome and produce "fruit". It makes me remember that frequently heard quote, "I complained that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet". Yet, at the same time, pain is relative - the obstacles any of us face are OUR obstacles; comparing them doesn't necessarily minimize our own. But Nick shows us some of God's principles for "overcoming" - whatever our lot. And of course, faith in God, trusting Him for purpose, acceptance (being loved by Him), and the courage to go past our limits, is basic to overcoming anything. Thanks, NIck, for serving your Divine purpose in being an inspiring lover of Jesus Christ and people!
on May 1, 2014
I saw Nick Vujicic after a friend told me he'd be speaking at the Rock Church in San Diego. I was thirsty to hear someone of substance speak about his life. As I said to my husband, "I want to hear what he has to say." At that time I learned he was married and his wife had just given birth and I was astounded by this man and wanted to hear more about his perspective so I purchased this book. The book was written earlier and goes deeper into Nick's emotions and his struggle, while offering his spiritual perspective and positive outlook on life. What he has overcome and what he's doing now, is more impressive to me than a climb up Mt. Everest. His purpose is to encourage others who may be feeling limited or broken in their lives and this may put some people off, but it's the very reason Nick believes he is on this Earth.
on August 3, 2014
I was aware of Nick Vujicic and was amazed by his attitude toward life when I heard him speak on a TV program. One of my friends read his book and told me how inspiring it was, and I made a mental note to read it someday. About two months ago, it seemed that I was coming across a lot of articles and internet posts about Nick. I figured it was time to download the book to my Kindle when Amazon offered a great price on the book. His zest for life is a wonderful inspiration for people everywhere who let little things stand in their way of happiness. This man has every reason to be depressed, but he has claimed an amazing life for himself and has given many people an uplifting example to follow.
on April 8, 2015
What an inspiration. I have seen Nick on TV before but never knew his life story. I couldn't put the book down and read it in a day. If you ever think your having a bad day just pick up this book and read it or find a youtube video on Nick. He will change your thinking real quick. If someone like Nick can overcome obstacles by not having arms or legs than anyone with two good arms and two good legs certainly can. You just have to get your mind set. Nick writes ways to help you do just that in this book and the man is good looking to boot.
on July 17, 2014
Nick Vujicic is an incredible person, cut from a different cloth that many of us. Although he was born without limbs he manages to do almost everything anyone else can. He gives credit to his parents who expected much from him and he came to expect just as much from himself. I admire him and thank him for inspiring all of us to be our best selves. He is just an incredible person. Thanks, Nick, for giving us a look inside the life of someone we consider to be handicapped. With you there really are no limits!
on February 16, 2011
Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life by Nick Vujicic is a good read for anyone facing a life-challenge. Born without arms or legs, Nick shares stories and inspiration from his life, illustrating how he has triumphed over his limitations again and again. If you struggle with depression, disabilities, low self-esteem, lack of motivation or any of the difficulties life throws at humans, you can be motivated by reading this book.

Easy to read, enjoyable and encouraging, the book covers a wide swath of ground topic-wise. Not all sections of the book will address your situation. Regardless, there is a great message to be gleaned from Nick Vujicic's book. KEEP TRYING. NEVER GIVE UP. Coming from someone who has clearly had a vast array of challenges... physical, emotional, social and spiritual... Nick's words ring true for any adversity we can encounter.

Pick up Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life, take the encouragement to heart and start tomorrow with an attitude of gratitude and a vision of victory!

**Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes.**
on July 29, 2016
I wish this man knew his own inner strength, because that, in itself, is inspiring. I love Nick's outlook on life and how to face it full force. He has a lot of great things to say and he has had many life changing journeys. I will be adding a lot of life lesson quotes from this read.
on August 26, 2015
VERY ENCOURAGING, POWERFUL STATEMENTS OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHOSE YOU ARE. I am still reading this book because there are so many things to meditate on and to see the experience of Nick. God is magnificent and I like to see His greatness in the lives of others. Nick is one person I like to see the Light shine in. Am looking forward in finishing the book and sharing it with someone else to be without limits.
on May 28, 2017
I will not miss any miraculous story about how God can change ANY life! Nick Vujicic's story shows God's power and ability to use all of us.
on June 9, 2016
Nick Vujicic's book, "Life without Limits", is outstanding. Are you wondering what to do, you're discouraged about everything? Nick has every reason to be discouraged. Yet he has triumphed over many difficult circumstances because he was born without limbs.He travels all over the world as a motivational speaker.

Pick up the book. You will be inspired not to complain about your mundane difficulties.