- File Size: 391 KB
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Publisher: Higher Read, LLC (November 19, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FI7KM80
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #784,669 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $8.00 (62%)
A Life Worth Reading: Thomas Jefferson Kindle Edition
|Length: 172 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Jefferson's a very interesting character, but this examination is far too brief, too superficial, to be interesting. It's also repetitive, as if the author intended to write a textbook for seventh graders.
If you're interested in Jefferson and want a good resource, skip this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Could have lived without the "tutelage" section. and more about Jefferson's life.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > United States
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Presidents & Heads of State > U.S. Presidents
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Presidents & Heads of State
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century