- File Size: 1460 KB
- Print Length: 184 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Facetious, Inc.; 1 edition (May 16, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071VCPRPM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,918 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Life Would Suck Without You: A Girlfriend Memoir Kindle Edition
|Length: 184 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)" by David Sedaris
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, David Sedaris tells a story that is, literally, a lifetime in the making. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I'll admit I was confused slightly at first by the jumping back and forth at the beginning, but it's something you get used to and actually enjoy.
I laughed out loud at a certain quote from her son (I'll leave it for you to find out,) and absolutely loved all the quotes and bits in between chapters.
I'll be reading it again shortly and look forward to more stories!
I predict this will be the first of many books she will write. The stories she relates are so vivid that you feel you are right there, experiencing everything with her! Her narrative is thoughtful, provoking, honest and humorous. I look forward to reading her next book!
Ms. Preuss' journey so far is admirable & inspiring. Having to juggle work, friends, family, & the pursuit of acting, she still found the time to write. I look forward to the next book. Ms. Preuss, you're amazing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Essays
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Essays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Biography