|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.1 x 7 x 0.6 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.07 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Life of Fred Financial Choices
|Price:||$24.55 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Let Fred teach you about finances!
- Publisher recommended for 10th grade to adult.
- Author :Stanley Schmidt
- Polka Dot Publishing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you want wear clothes or eat or live indoors, this book may help you accomplish those goals. Book covers three reasons to use a credit card, the ultimate use of money, the five places to invest, how to retire in 24 years (Nothing financial is 100 percent certain - but this comes close.), five suggestions for choosing a good spouse, insurance - what to buy and what not to buy, taxes - the seven categories, personal habits that will help make you successful, real estate - what to buy and when to buy, stocks, bonds, mortgages, REITS, certificates of deposit, mutual funds, and how Kingie made his fortune.