4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
LifeBEAM Vi Bluetooth Headphones with personalized audio workouts. Vi's human-sounding voice coaches you using a built-in Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- ADAPTIVE FITNESS COACH: Workout smarter with the first ever AI personal trainer that uses real time tracking to deliver constant optimization of your running, cycling, and other types of exercise.
- AEROSPACE GRADE: The wireless fitness tracker headphones feature biosensors that detect heart rate, motion, elevation, proximity, and touch.
- PERSONALIZED WORKOUTS: Vi finds the ideal path to achieving your individual fitness goals and coaches you in real time based on biometric sensors.
- BEAUTIFUL SOUND: Lose yourself in beautiful sound powered by Harmon Kardon every time you slip on the bluetooth headphones.
- ALL DAY: Sweat and water resistant with all-day battery life perfect for workouts, listening to music, and taking calls.
- BUILT-IN APP: Included is the free Vi Fitness App for custom, AI-based Training Plans to help you take your workouts to next level. (iOS and Android)
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS: Vi adds new capabilities all the time through over-the-air- updates. Every day is a chance to experience fresh content and add some variety to your workouts!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vi is an AI personal trainer that lives in biosensing earphones for Running, Treadmill, Walking, and Cycling. She will track your activity, constantly learn and coach you to real results - all delivered through beautiful sound powered by Harman Kardon. With features like heart rate monitoring, GPS, cadence and speed tracking, you can feel confident about your workout. Whether you're trying to run your first 5K or striving to shave a minute off your best time, Vi adapts to your fitness level and personalizes a workout for you. Set your goal; Vi will make sure you get there. You will forget that she is an AI and immediately think of her as a true workout companion! She speaks beautifully and responds to your voice commands! Plus, Vi's aerospace-grade biosensors means you're getting more accurate measurements than many other wearable on the market today!
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently ran the NY SHAPE Women’s half with Vi and this was my ultimate test for these headphones. I managed to run my fastest half to date without any additional training. I’m thanking Vi for helping me beat my personal PR. Vi not only helped me maintain my pace, but she continuously motivated throughout my run. BTW the Spotify integration (in-app) has optimized running playlists based on my music library - this is a BIG TIME plus to keep me entertained during my run.
Vi gets to know you within the first 2hrs of running sessions together. As she got to know my running habits and trends, she became aware of my running paces, trends and capabilities. She managed to help me adjust my speed levels or suggest running types/modes based on AI that directly correlates to my PERSONAL running history. Vi is very personal, which is key for me..the more I run with her, the better she is able to coach me.
I was a hefty Strava and Runkeeper user, up until my Vi purchase. When I first launched the app, Vi asked me what my running goal was and what level of runner I was. My response was “Improvement” and “Competitive”.
I must say that my timing has improved time over time when using Vi. Not to mention that she has been a great motivational “coach” throughout my training and race. She also helps me ease a bit to avoid injuries (also a major plus as I have suffered from shin splints in the past)
I look forward to many more running sessions together and apparently there are new features that will be updated with new app versions. Can’t wait to see what Vi releases next!
Keep it uppppppp!!
Why did I purchase VI: I've always heard that your cadence is vital for getting better times and I tried a couple of the "cadence apps" but didn't like them. My goal is to run a 1:45 half marathon ( so I have to shave about 10 minutes off my time), and my wife suggested I try VI if I was serious about dropping time.
Product Review: I absolutely love VI. For starters the headphones themselves are extremely comfortable and the sound quality is out of this world....dare I say it is like a party in your ears. The guidance VI gives you is worth its weight in gold. I had never thought about how many steps I take per minute until I started working out with VI. I've run with VI a dozen times now and truthfully can not imagine running without her. Recently I was traveling and forgot VI at home. My running experience without VI was mind-boggling disappointing, I felt like I was running naked, which is not a pretty sight:)
Cost: Yes they are not cheap but they are a tremendous value. You could get two sessions with a running coach for the same price as VI, who will be with you for the rest of your life. The number of hours I spend per year running makes VI well worth the money.
Summary: I find my runs more enjoyable, my times going down...thank you VI
The voice sounds so real, it's pretty nuts. I love when she calls me Sunshine (a nickname I picked)... for some reason it makes me smile and pick up the pace.
I've run for like 15-20 years, never competitively, just on my own to stay in shape, and never really thought about cadence... apparently it's super important if you want to improve. She trains you on cadence with sound effects to match your steps to, and it's opened me up to a new way of running. Now I know specific things to focus on to improve my running game. Looking forward to seeing what else she helps me do!
Plus the sound is great, and once I found the right earphone fit, they're comfortable to run with. There aren't annoying cords swaying across my body, like my iPhone headphones used to do.
Most recent customer reviews
However, when I use the coach function, it seldom heard my instructions correctly when I was running (it gets my...Read more