The LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill lets you command each aspect of your fitness, all at a price that can’t be beat. The 20" by 56" running surface is perfect for walking, jogging, or running, and is supported by 6 compression shock absorbers to provide safe cushioning for your knees, back, and joints. To help track your workout, the treadmill automatically records your exercise data to a USB storage device for upload to your Club account. And when you’re done? Simply fold up the treadmill with EZfold for unobtrusive, compact storage. Backed with a lifetime frame and motor warranty, a three-year warranty, and a one-year labor warranty.
Selected as a Best Buy from Treadmill Doctor, this easy-to-use, high-quality folding treadmill from LifeSpan is loaded with features designed specifically to meet the needs of walkers. Among the treadmill's most popular functions are speed and incline buttons on the handlebars, which let you adjust the speed and incline without removing your hands; eight bumpers in the deck suspension to evenly absorb the impact of the foot strike while providing a firm pushoff at the end of each step; and several preset programs that make it easy to vary the incline and distance as you walk. Add them all up and you have an ideal treadmill for home workout enthusiasts.
The TR 3000-HRC is equipped with a 2.75-horsepower continuous-duty motor that supports speeds from 0.6 to 12 miles per hour, an 800-pound thrust, 2.5-inch precision ground rollers in the front that provide a smooth walking surface, and a 20- by 56-inch walking/running surface. Finally, the treadmill's console offers a heart-rate-controlled (HRC) program for more efficient workouts. Once you set your target heart rate, the console automatically maintains the heart rate using the grip pulse or your own heart rate chest strap. The advanced console also allows you to track you speed, incline, distance, heart rate, and body mass calculation.
The TR 3000 features an EZ-drop folding mechanism and folds to 39 inches long by 35 inches wide by 64 inches tall.
The TR 3000's console offers a two-color backlit display and shows calories burned, workout time, current speed, current incline, heart rate, distance traveled, and step count.
- Powerful 2.75 continuous duty motor
- Two-ply belt
- 20- by 56-inch running belt
- Speed range of .5 to 12 miles per hour
- 15 incline levels
- Folding design isolates the treadmill platform from the handlebar posts and console stability
- EZ-Drop folding mechanism
- 2.5-inch precision ground rollers in front, 2-inch rollers in the back
- 800-pound thrust incline motor
- 1-inch deck with aluminum side rails
- Advanced console motivational programming for speed, incline, distance, user setup, heart rate control, and body mass calculation
- Quick buttons and handlebar control buttons for speed and incline
- Two-color backlit display
- Contact heart rate and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included)
- Water bottle holder and storage compartments
- Heavy gauge steel welded frame
- 350-pound maximum user weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 75 inches long by 35 inches wide by 52 inches tall
- Folded Dimensions: 39 inches long by 35 inches wide by 64 inches tall
- Product Weight: 220 pounds
Frame - lifetime, motor - lifetime, parts - 5 years, labor - 1 year
- Readouts: Large blue backlit display shows calories burned, workout time, current speed, current incline, heart rate, distance traveled, and step count.
- Programs: Six Incline, five Speed, two Custom User, two My Zone Heart Rate Control and Body Mass Analysis. The Incline and Speed programs have three different intensity levels.
- Matrix: Shows workout progress.
- Ease of Use: Speed and Incline can be controlled using the four preset quick speed and quick incline buttons, or the up and down arrows on the console or the toggle buttons mounted on the handlebars.
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.