5 Year Fitness Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The tr1200-dt7 treadmill desk workstation is a comination of LifeSpan's under desk flat treadmill base and electric height adjustable standing desk.
- The small and compact tr1200 running machine measures 68.5" x 28.5" (L x W) with a large desktop surface of 38" x 29" (W x D), providing an an ergonomic boost to computer and laptop work.
- High capacity and quiet 2.25 HP motor with 20" x 50" walking surface. Portable wheels for mobile and lightweight versatility for space saving and storable purposes in your home or office.
- Console readouts include: distance traveled, calories burned, total walk and run time, step count and adjustable belt speed of 0.4 to 4 MPH.
- Bluetooth capability allows you to sync your activity data to an iPhone or Android using LifeSpan's free Active Trac app to track your progress over time.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Exercise While You Work
Everything You Need to Get Fit While You Work
The TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk combines LifeSpan's most popular office treadmill and electric-height desk, providing everything you need to begin walking while you work. The one-touch height adjustment is perfect for groups of users and is recommended for open spaces, shared areas or conference rooms. The console is integrated directly within the armrest of the standing desk, providing all the activity feedback you desire, including readouts for steps, walking time, distance, calories and speed.
- Assembled: 68.5" D x 38" W
- Desktop: 38" W x 29" D
- Step-Up Height: 4.6"
- Walking Belt Size: 20" W x 50" L
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Treadmill Weight: 119 lbs.
- Desk Weight: 86 lbs.
- Height Adjustment: 27.5” to 50.5”
Designed for the Office
Unlike traditional wiring systems utilized by other standing desks, LifeSpan's industry-exclusive internal cable management system directs the desk's power cord down to the floor through the frame, promoting safety and refined appearances. The whisper-quiet 2.25 HP continuous-duty motor and 6 impact-absorbing compression shocks let you stay respectful of others without impacting office productivity. And with mindful, space-saving dimensions, and front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility, it's simple to include the TR1200-DT7 in your existing office space.
Large, Spacious Desktop
Perfect for shared settings, the 38-inch wide by 29-inch deep desktop provides ample working area along with enough room for all your office supplies. The newly-designed, five-digit console is conveniently integrated into the center of the armrest, giving you full control of activity without requiring desk space. The console also lets you set your preferred maximum speed to either 2.0 or 4.0 MPH, silence beeps and alerts, resume previous speed, switch units of measure, and more.
Onboard Intelli-Step technology detects each foot step taken, keeping you aware of your daily step count. The integrated Intelli-Guard safety feature ensures the treadmill only operates when you are actively walking, supporting a safe environment.
Bluetooth capabilities let you track and view your walking progress on your phone, keeping you motivated to walk while you work. Simply hover your Android phone or iPhone over the treadmill desk console to upload your data. The data syncs effortlessly. Plus, this feature is free for everyone.
The TR1200-DT7 combines LifeSpan’s most popular office treadmill and electric-height standing desk, making it a great solution for individual or multiple users ranging from office teams, to conference rooms and training classes. With the one-touch height adjustment, and a height adjustment range of 27.5" to 50.5”, it’s simple to use and meets the various height needs for users of all sizes. And the new lower height range makes it possible to place a bosu ball or stool on the treadmill, transforming the treadmill desk into a seated desk in just seconds. The dependable 20” by 50” walking surface is equipped with six impact-absorbing compression shocks, supporting users up to 350-pounds. Quiet operation lets you stay respectful of others while you walk for miles each day without impacting productivity. High-quality components suppress mechanical noise and subdue vibration, keeping your focus on the task at hand. Backed with a lifetime frame warranty, a three-year motor warranty, two-year parts warranty, and one-year labor warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-4 of 34 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The LifeSpan treadmill and desk were easy to assemble, I did it myself in about an hour. All pieces and parts are heavy-duty and very solid. I had ordered a desk-mount computer stand at the same time, once I had that added on, I was ready to go. I have used it every day this past week. The treadmill counts your steps and minutes. I am working my way up to doing the whole day walking, the most I have done so far is three hours which makes you sorer than you would think. The other hours of the day, I turned off the treadmill and just stood. While walking, typing and generally concentrating came easily to me. Using the mouse is the hardest thing to get used to. I still turn off the treadmill, for instance, if I am working on a document where I have to cut and paste a lot because selection is hard. I was fit before I started this, could easily hike or walk for miles but I am stiff and sore at the end of the day on the treadmill and took Advil the first couple days, but each day is easier.
One of the oddest parts of this is getting to the end of the day having done all my exercise, what's left to do? =)
I am considering putting these desk treadmills in at my office so everyone can take advantage. I think there is some loss of productivity but the health benefits for everyone will outweigh that.
UPDATE AFTER 18 MONTHS: still love it. My legs are definitely stronger now, even after a few months in the middle where I would just stand but not walk. I have never really gotten to walking for my entire work day but I easily hit my 10,000 step goal each day. The treadmill has had no issues, works quietly and well.