LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill
|Price:||$1,499.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Get this professionally assembled and receive $70 cash back.
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied treadmill per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple to lift and easy to lower, EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill
- Features 15 incline levels, a speed range of 0.5 to 12 mph, a 2.75 HP continuous-duty DC motor and a 800-pound maximum lift inclne motor
- The 20 x 56 inch running surface features 8 impact-absorbing compression shocks to guarantee a consistently comfortable workout
- 6" Blue backlit LCD displays: time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, and incline level
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty; 5 year parts; 1 year labor warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Power Behind What Drives You
A powerful, 2.75 hp continuous-duty motor melds marathon endurance with wind sprint speeds. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most durable piece of technology available.
Go the Distance in Comfort
The TR3000i’s frame is crafted to be both light and strong, combining performance and simple mobility. The 20 inch by 56 inch running surface perfectly handles your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running. Go the distance in comfort, as the deck is supported by 8 compression shock absorbers that provide safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back and joints.
Effortless EZfold Technology
The effort stops the moment your workout is over. Simple to lift and easy to lower, the TR3000i’s EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill. Simply lift the deck for a compact storage position, and when you’re ready, the soft-drop system supports the complete weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for safe, convenient use.
Programmed for Results
A treadmill you’ll never outpace, the TR3000i comes with 21 easy-to-use exercise programs. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your progress, these safe, effective regimens help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
The Open Road Has Met Its Match
3-speed cooling fan, guided console navigation, built-in safety features, and patented step-counting abilities make the TR3000i a force to be reckoned with. Intelli-Step, the most accurate step-counting feature available, records every stride you take, perfect for walking competitions and daily goal management. And because nothing is more important than your safety, Intelli-Guard, a patented LifeSpan feature, ensures user protection by automatically pausing belt motion 20 seconds after you step away from the treadmill deck.
Your Results, On Your Favorite Apps
Get fit. Then get credit for your efforts on the app you already love. Any companion app that can receive activity data from Apple Health or Google Fit works with the LifeSpan Active Trac app, syncing your treadmill’s fitness data into the location of your choosing. Google Fit and Apple Health make it simple for both iPhone and Android smartphones, letting you track your progress exactly as you choose.
The TR3000i is the perfect complement of efficient, space-saving technology and heart-pounding hardware. Quick, EZfold assisted folding makes both storage and unfolding a snap, getting you moving towards your goals safer and with less time. Unfolded the TR3000i measures 71" L x 33" W x 56" H and folds to 50" L x 33" W x 56" H. A stable, full-steel frame rests beneath the 20” x 56” running deck, perfect for walking, jogging, or limit-shattering sprints. An available Bluetooth-receiver syncs your exercise data directly to your smartphone, putting you in better control than ever. USB Plus data port lets you charge your mobile devices as well as save your exercise results to a USB drive for easy upload into your free Club account.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- When I'm walking or running on the treadmill, I get shocked every time I touch one of the metal parts. I had the tech from the local store I bought it from come out and verify that it's properly grounded. He called Lifespan, and they said it might have something to do with the environment, or the shoes I was wearing. Basically, 'we don't have a clue.' The demo unit in the store doesn't shock me with the same pair of shoes on. I know this can be an issue with treadmills in general, so who knows if maybe the air is too dry or something in my apartment. Nothing that a little velcro on the metal rails can't fix.
- I don't like the speed/incline buttons on the side rails. I always end up pressing them on accident.
- As far as I know, there's no way to enter custom stats (such as weight and age) without having to install an app on a PC and transfer via the USB key. (Guess tablet-only users are out of luck.)
Having said all that, I don't think it can be overstated how QUIET this thing is, which is why I like it. I was concerned whether or not having a treadmill in a 1st floor apartment would be loud enough to disturb the neighbors, but no such worries with this unit. It also works great with my Polar FT4 wireless heartrate monitor. The Polar HR monitor can be wonky sometimes, with sporadic readings that are all over the place, but that's not the threadmill's fault.
There's an exercise program on the treadmill where you can input a target heartrate, and the treadmill will speed up or slow down, to keep your heartrate at the target you set. I hadn't heard anyone talk about this, so figured I'd mention it here. It actually works pretty well. It checks in about every 5 seconds or so (the manual says 10 seconds, but it happens more frequently than that), and will adjust the treadmill speed (or incline, whichever you specify) accordingly.
All in all, despite the gripes I have with it, I still like it. I compared it next to a TR-4000i in the store (I uploaded a pic of them side-by-side), and ran on both. Other than the 4000's belt being longer, they seemed identical to me, so I'd recommend the 3000, unless you're over 6 feet tall. Also, if you want a tablet mount for this unit, check out the B0072LASLQ as it fits very snugly. I uploaded several pics of it mounted on my TR-3000, on its product page :)
One more thing to note - when I first got the treadmill, the LCD was almost impossible to read when standing right in front of it. Turns out that you can tilt the display with a couple of screws, and I had it tilted too far forward.
I'm a 5'7'' female and it took me a little under an hour to put it together by myself. The manual said you can put it together inside the box if you rip the sides flat and that part was honestly the hardest part! After that you stand up the handle bar assembly and insert 4 bolts with washers, 2 on each side, into the base of the treadmill to keep the top part upright. It was a little tricky at first to get it lined up properly without someone to help hold the weight of the bars but it wasn't too difficult. Then you screw in a cover plate on each side to hide those bolts. After that you put a bolt in the top of the handle bar on each side. Then you install the console. Make sure you get everything plugged in before you push the console in all the way. I missed a wire and had to pull it back out. I couldn't get the console to slide in all the way at first and I had to use a little WD40. After that you screw on the cup holders and you're finished.
Now on to the treadmill. It is great! Quick response time and it runs very quietly. The fan is pretty decent which surprised me. That being said, I'm using this in my garage in the winter so it's not like I need a lot of air to stay cool right now. The programs are easy and fun to use. The walking surface is huge! I can't get over how much room there is.
A few people mentioned that they were getting shocked when touching the metal on the treadmill and I had the same problem at first. I bought a rubber mat to go under the treadmill and that eliminated all of the static shocks.
The only negatives I have are due to the instruction manual. It shows you how to set the date and time but what they say to do doesn't work on my treadmill. It also shows an EZFold button on the console when there is no such button. To fold it up you simply lift the back up. To unfold you kick a little black bar and it folds down. It's super easy but it's definitely not the button they showed me in the manual.
Most recent customer reviews
As a treadmill it is great. And I mean the part that moves.Read more