- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01DN017FK
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (485 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #45,215 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill
|Price:||$899.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Get this professionally assembled and receive $70 cash back.
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High performance 2.5 HP motor with a spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface
- Biomechanically correct deck suspension system supports up to 300 pounds
- Multicolored LCD console tracks your time, calories, distance, speed, and more
- 21 exercise programs targeting weight loss, healthy living, sports training, and heart rate programs
- Lifetime warranty on frame and motor
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill
One of The Highest-Quality Motors
A perfect hybrid for performance and longevity, the TR1200i’s 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor carries your workouts all the way from the first stride to the home stretch, year after year. The heart of your product, we put only high-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most durable piece of technology available.
The robotically-welded, all-steel frame is precision-engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use. The long-lasting 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor and 20 by 56-inches running surface perfectly handle your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running. Go the distance in comfort, as the deck is supported by 6 compression shock absorbers that provide safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back and joints.
The effort stops the moment your workout is over. Simple to lift and easy to lower, the TR1200i’s EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill. Simply lift the deck for a compact storage position, and when you’re ready, the soft-drop system supports the complete weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for safe, convenient use.
Programmed for Results
A treadmill you’ll never outpace, the TR1200i comes with 21 easy-to-use exercise programs. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your progress, these safe, effective regimens help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
Connected to Your Results
Keeping track of your exercise data has never been easier. Simply insert a USB drive into the built-in port on your console, and your results are automatically saved every 20 seconds. When your program is over, re-insert the drive into your personal computer to upload minutes, calories, heart rate, distance, and step count data right to your Club account. Then view your progress from your computer or conveniently from your smartphone.
Guided console navigation, built-in safety features, and patented step-counting abilities make the TR1200i a force to be reckoned with. Intelli-Step, the most accurate step-counting feature available, records every stride you take, perfect for walking competitions and daily goal management. And because nothing is more important than your safety, Intelli-Guard, a patented LifeSpan feature, ensures user protection by automatically pausing belt motion 20 seconds after you step away from the treadmill deck.
Top customer reviews
Delivery through CEVA was great. Be aware of that if you are ordering through Prime. The delivery date you see is the date it gets to the shipper. You then get a call to schedule delivery. You will not get it on the date shown by Amazon. The CEVA delivery is "doorstep" delivery. They leave it outside your house. The guy said he is "not allowed" to go inside. However, a $20 tip and he helped me get this inside, down a flight of stairs, and into my basement home gym.
The box is large and VERY heavy. Do not underestimate that. Check the dimensions against doorways, etc. It is big. Removing it from the box only buys you a couple of inches. It is also VERY heavy. You will need two strong people to lift this. It can be dragged by one. Menuvering the box is very difficult.
Assembly is very easy. Many of the screws and bolts are already in place, so they need to be unscrewed first. The instructions are clear and all necessary tools are included. Just follow the instructions and a fourth grader could put this together. It took me about 15 minutes.
The motor is very quiet when running. Your footsteps make more noise.
The duplicate buttons on the side rails are great.
The heart rate is a gimmic, but works with a Polar heart rate strap. It should also switch the display to HR automatically when you grab the grips. It doesn't.
Two things should have been included but weren't.
1) The USB drive is NOT included. The photos make it look like it is included, but it isn't. They cost less than five bucks and 1gb is more than enough 1GB Red USB2.0 Flash Drive Swivel Design. It is stupid it isn't included. I searched through the packaging for 20 minutes until after calling customer service to confirm it wasn't in there. The USB is needed to tell it your height and weight - which otherwise will always be incorrectly displayed on the screen.
2) There is no lube included. Belt lube is like fifteen bucks. The manual says to apply before first use. Come on. At least a sample should be included. LifeSpan Fitness 100% Silicone Treadmill Belt Lubricant
So, I really like the treadmill for the most part. The display is nice enough, but I wish it cycled or showed more data on each screen. Keeping your height and weight at the bottom is useless since it isn't weighing me or checking my height. Presumably it is using this for the calorie display, which is not that useful.
The fitness tracking software is nice, I guess, but requires an annual fee once the free trial runs out. Garmin doesn't do that. I'll have to figure out a way to hack the data file to import into my Garmin tracking software.
Not including lube or the USB stick leave a sour taste in my mouth after spending a fair amount on this machine. Those are small items that should have been included.
This treadmill is very sturdy and solid -- just like what the other reviews said. Unfortunately, the communication cable came with the broken shell out of the box. Since it doesn't seem like a big deal, we decided to keep it and assembled the machine. At this point, Amazon refunded us partial credit for the the broken piece. (The product was sold by Amazon. Amazon is great !!!) We have been using the machine for 30 min everyday for two weeks already. So far the machine works great. However, we notice the heart rate monitor didn't work right. It always shows the number around 88-90 bpm far lower than what shown in my forerunner 620.
Then I went online (lifespanfitness.com), register the product, and contact the customer service. I filled out the form, left a massage, and was informed to expect the response within one day. I'm ok with one day wait, but Lifespan representative called me back within one hour. Then the local technician called me in the next hour to explain the procedure and how to schedule the service. And the replacement cable was mailed to me in the same hour. Everything is done in the couple hours in the afternoon. The customer service team is very easy to reach, so reliable and super fast. I'm very impressed on my investment on the machine so far. I would like to review more after I meet the technician and have the cable fixed.
To Be Continued ..
It has been awhile, and I would like to update.
The mail was delivered in the next three days, then we scheduled the technician to come in. The cable was fixed within a week. I'm very happy with the customer service of Lifespan. We have been using the machine for almost three months now, and it runs great.
Lifespan customer support was responsive and has offered to send out a new running deck under the 3 year parts warranty but will not cover the labor for installation because that warranty is only for 1 year. Interestingly they offered to send out an additional support beam with the board. Which tells me there is some sort of known design flaw with the existing particle board running deck.
For potential buyers out there who expect to put some miles on it I would recommend going with another product or buy the additional warranty knowing that there is a pretty decent chance you'll put your foot through deck. In retrospect, I would not purchase this product again.
Most recent customer reviews
The incline settings absolutely SUCK.Read more