Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.48 (12%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|LifeStraw Go 2-stage||LifeStraw Flex||LifeStraw Universal||LifeStraw Mission|
|Ideal for||Travel, Hiking, Everyday use||Camping, Travel, Hiking, Everyday use||Travel, Hiking, Everyday use||Camping, Hiking, Survival|
|Removes bacteria and parasites||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduces chlorine and bad taste||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduces lead and heavy metals||✓|
|Filter capacity||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||2000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||18,000 Liters|
|Filter pore size||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.02 microns|
Compare with similar items
Style: 1 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
"No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before everyone down-votes this post, you Really need to watch actual videos of people who use these routinely. Everyone switches to a filter with a pump or squeeze method of filtration.
Lifestraws are fantastic concept, but unfortunately, it is just too dang hard to use.
Get one for your outdoor adventures, and one for your bug-out bag, which everyone should have in case of natural disaster (or apparently civil war, because the world seems to have gone mad).
There was no impact whatsoever, it was like 12 inches. If it can’t take any kind of an impact, and that’s dangerous to have as your only water source out in the woods. This bad review is for that fact alone.
Top international reviews
Forget the water boiling when water advisories are on....Just use one of these.
Always try to prepare for the unexpected, Your very life may very well depend on it someday.
Dans une mare avec de l'eau croupie ( lentilles d'eau / larves / moutisques etc etc) alors que ce n'est pas conseillé
Je n'ai pas été malade l'eau un petit goût ( normal vu où je l'ai prévelevé) nettoyage facile indispensable en voyage ou treck pour éviter de porter trop d'eau dans le sac
Ps: pour limiter le risque lLifeStraw et autres experts en survie conseille de boire avec cette paille de l'eau à minima ruissellante
Also, if you ever find that it's really hard to drink in it, just blow all the water out of the straw and start drinking again. It gets really hard to drink from the straw if you accidentally enter air inside.
Il faut simplement bien penser à souffler dans la paille après l'avoir utilisée pour nettoyer les filtres.
Super produit !