- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1 x 1 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B006QF3TW4
- Item model number: LSPHF017
- Average Customer Review: 7,935 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Clean drinking water anywhere
The hollow fiber membrane technology inside of the LifeStraw keeps you safe during outdoor adventures. All of our filters are rigorously tested.
The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter will transform 4,000 Liters (1,000 Gallons) of contaminated water into clean and safe drinking water. That is more water than the average person drinks in a year!
Ultra-Light – Weighs Only 2oz!
No need to worry about lugging water on your next backpacking trip. At only 2oz, the LifeStraw is an easy, lightweight addition to your pack.
During any natural disaster or emergency event, locating safe drinking water is vital. The LifeStraw never expires, and its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for most emergency kits.
Let rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, and glaciers be your drinking water source. With the LifeStraw, you can access safe water anywhere.
Explore the World – Travel with Confidence
Whether you are filling up at a hotel tap, or drinking out of the Amazon River, your LifeStraw will protect you from bacteria, parasites, and microplastics.
|LifeStraw Go 2-stage||LifeStraw Flex||LifeStraw Universal||LifeStraw Play||LifeStraw Mission|
|Ideal for||Travel, Hiking, Everyday use||Camping, Travel, Hiking, Everyday use||Travel, Hiking, Everyday use||Travel, Everyday use||Camping, Hiking, Survival|
|Removes bacteria and parasites||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduces chlorine and bad taste||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduces lead and heavy metals||✓|
|Filter capacity||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||2000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||18,000 Liters|
|Filter pore size||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.02 microns|
Color: Original | Style: 1 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer"No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
7,935 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 7,935 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Get one for your outdoor adventures, and one for your bug-out bag, which everyone should have in case of natural disaster (or apparently civil war, because the world seems to have gone mad).
Before everyone down-votes this post, you Really need to watch actual videos of people who use these routinely. Everyone switches to a filter with a pump or squeeze method of filtration.
Lifestraws are fantastic concept, but unfortunately, it is just too dang hard to use.
The one draw back to the LifeStraw is that it does take a bit of suction to start and keep the water flowing. When you're at high altitudes in the mountains this leads to longer "drink breaks" since you can get winded pretty easy while trying to suck up water through the LifeStraw. However, its size and weight advantages when hiking mountainous terrain vastly out weigh this minor drawback.
Overall, the LifeStraw is awesome and I recommend it to every backcountry hiker that I know.
There was no impact whatsoever, it was like 12 inches. If it can’t take any kind of an impact, and that’s dangerous to have as your only water source out in the woods. This bad review is for that fact alone.