Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on April 16, 2014
Cute shoes. The sole came apart from the heel the first day I wore these shoes. But that is what super glue is for, after all, right? And while I'm on the subject and because I haven't written enough. They need to make 1 use super glue because, let's face it, once you've used it, it's glued closed preventing further use.
on March 21, 2014
Thanks to Lolita, our new foster dog, I was in need of a pair espadrilles. When Lolita destroys it is not on the lines of a weapon of mass destruction, she delicately does just enough damage to make the shoes unwearable. Thanks girly.

I like these better than my other pair of Life Stride wedges. The cork makes for an interesting effect, and the shoes are pretty comfortable. A nice balance of casual with some height so will go with a variety of things.
on May 28, 2014
I bought a pair of these shoes in navy at a brick and mortar store and liked them so much I looked online for the same in another color. I found these at the best price at Amazon and bought them on Prime. This pair is slightly smaller than the navy ones, but just slightly. I'd describe them as snug. I've read online reviews of these shoes which suggest that they stretch, so I'm keeping them. The online reviews and my own experience indicate a sizing issue with this style. The brick and mortar store had two pair of navy 7 1/2's, and in one pair, the left one was larger than the right. In the second pair, the right was larger than the left. I swapped the two and got a perfect pair. In this yellow pair, the left is slightly larger than the right. LifeStride definitely needs to solve some sizing issues!

The yellow is subdued, which works for me, and the pattern is pretty. I have other summer wedges, but these are definitely the most comfortable. The heel height is just perfect.
on April 16, 2014
Overall the shoe is super cute, however I ordered my normal size and the fit was a bit too tight so they had to be returned...wonk...wonk.
on May 5, 2014
I love this shoe. It is comfortable, the wedge is a great height and goes with almost everything in my closet. My only issue is that the left shoe has stretched out so much that it's almost impossible to wear. Not so with the right shoe. I will have to get heel inserts for the left shoe to keep it on because I haven't been able to wear more than 3 times. This may not be so with all of the LifeStride Radius wedges, but it was with mine. Again, I love the shoe and I am almost certain that it is just a flaw in my shoe. Wish i could return it for a new pair but I did wear them already. Very comfy tho!
on July 11, 2014
These shoes are really not a narrow - I wore them once but could not return them because I had worn then outside on the driveway and I knew if I did that, there was no returning. I do love the shoes, I just have to find an insert to make the shoes fit better. Good color and the heel height is just great. I just expected Narrow. When I first tried them on, they felt narrow. That was in the afternoon. The next day I wore them, in the morning, and they were loose, but I will find something to make they tighter.

All in all, Lifestride has wonderful shoes.
on June 29, 2014
I bought these to replace the greatest pair of espadrille sandals that have ever been created. While they aren't quite as amazing as those, these wedges are very comfortable and cute. Like other reviewers have said, they start out a tiny bit small, but stretch out nicely. I wore them one day (6 or so hours on my feet) to stretch them out/wear them in before a wedding I was in that I wanted to wear them in. Worked out well! First day wasn't the best, but they were great for the 12 hours that I was on my feet for the wedding. Such a good price, buy them!
on July 23, 2014
Nice summer shoe that's not a sandal. Not pinchy in the toe but I found my heel slips a bit--not sure if I should have ordered a 8 W rather than the 8.5 W. The versatility is great--they've been worn to work with pants and with dresses, to a funeral on a rainy day and with a skirt. I didn't expect them to be as wearable as they've been. They aren't super for walking long distances in, so I trade for running shoes when I'm walking to work. This is my second pair of Lifestride shoes this season and I'll definitely buy more from this brand.
on May 1, 2015
I returned the shoes. They were defective and not what I would consider a "wide" width shoe. LifeStride messed up bigtime on these. Usually, I have no problem when I order wide width shoes, and they are a much better fit than the normal mediums, but this pair did not make the grade. There was also a crooked seam on the back of the left shoe, which made the blue fabric cut into my foot. Not happy with these at all.
on June 18, 2014
These are so stylish! No need to go 4 inches high and copy the Duchess of Cambridge. These feel like 2 1/2 with the platform and wedges are always easier. I read about it, but didn't really expect the cushion in this shoe. Very comfortable. The toe box and peep toe posed not problems for me. You know how we all have those summer shoes that require band-aids? Well these don't. I was on my feet all day, no worries, they hold up and look great. Really good deal for the money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.