- GET 20% OFF your entire order when you purchase 8 or more umbrellas. Enter code 20LIFETEK at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- GET 15% OFF your entire order when you purchase 4 or more umbrellas. Enter code 15LIFETEK at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- GET 10% OFF your entire order when you purchase 2 or more umbrellas. Enter code 10LIFETEK at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
LifeTek Windproof Travel Umbrella Fast Drying Teflon Canopy Compact & Strong FX1 (Black)
|Size||42” Single Canopy|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT PERFECT FOR TRAVEL - The Traveler 42 FX1 is designed with the modern-day lifestyle in mind, our auto open and close folding umbrella easily fits in any backpack, briefcase, purse, luggage or carry-on bag. So lightweight & small, it adds very little to those precious luggage lbs - just 15 oz in weight and 11.5 inches in length, when closed.
- WIND RESISTANT COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN – Constructed Using 9 Resin-Reinforced Fiberglass Ribs that are tri-folded to protect you even in the highest winds. This latest technological combination of steel, resin and aluminum provides the strength, you need in a durable folding umbrella to feel confident, comfortable and even excited for the wind and rain.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION AGAINST THE ELEMENTS: Constructed using LifeTek’s signature fabric, our umbrellas provide stronger protection against UV rays and heavy downpours better than anything else on the market. Allowing you to stay dry in even the harshest conditions. The UV rating is UPF60+ which can block up to 98% of the sun’s damaging UV light rays.
- SINGLE BUTTON PRESS – LifeTek’s travel umbrella comes equipped with automatic push of a button functionality, giving you the ability to quickly & easily open and close your umbrella. So, you can be protected from the first drop of rain to the last and close your umbrella without struggle. Perfect for men, women, college students and kids. DIMENSIONS: Closed Length: 11.5 in., Open Length: 23 in., Canopy Arc: 42 in., Large Coverage Diameter: 37 in., Weight 15 oz
- COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION & PEACE OF MIND - Every LifeTek umbrella comes with a two year "Peace of Mind" replacement guarantee against defects in our premium materials and quality workmanship.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU DRY EVEN IN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS
Have you had an umbrella invert or break at a time when you needed it the most? At LifeTek we use the highest quality materials to ensure that you are protected at all times. What does this mean? It means we use the latest research and technology - such as the unique combination of steel, resin and aluminum to construct the 9 large trifolded ribs - to provide stronger wind & rain protection than anything else on the market.
In addition, every umbrella canopy uses LifeTek’s signature micro-weave 210T thread-count fabric which allows for maximum UV protection. The canopy is also equipped with a layer of Teflon that quickly gets to work drying your folding umbrella as soon as you are out of the rain.
AUTOMATIC OPEN CLOSE FUNCTIONALITY
When designing our personal umbrellas, we make sure that they are as easy to use as possible and that there is no need to struggle when either opening or closing. That’s why we implemented a single button press mechanism that instantly opens and closes your umbrella. Allowing you to stay dry from the first drop of rain to the last and without fumbling to open or close it like with so many other umbrellas available today
SO STURDY YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT
Our wind resistant umbrellas will keep you dry no matter what mother nature throws at you. We’ve all been there; using our trusted $9.99 umbrella until the day comes that it flips or inverts at the worst possible time. With a LifeTek umbrella you get all the benefits of the 9 trifolded steel ribs, LifeTek’s exclusive micro-weave fabric and expert craftsmanship. You won’t believe you ever went out in the rain without one.
NAVIGATE THE RAIN IN STYLE
EASILY FITS IN YOUR HANDBAG, BACKPACK, or CARRY-ON LUGGAGE
COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION & PEACE OF MIND
Peace of mind is why we started this business. We wanted to be sure that we could stay dry whenever the strong winds and heavy downpours came along. That is why we are so committed to your peace of mind. If anything goes wrong with your order, make sure to let us know and we will come back to you with a solution asap.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
13SEP15 Update: The problem with the unit was addressed without being asked. The company contacted me immediately after my last post and had a replacement at my door in two days!!! The new one works without any problems, this company has earned all my future umbrella purchases, OUTSTANDING customer service!
I will make a comparison as I've bought the LifeTek here, and almost two years ago, bought a Totes. You know the saying, "you get what you pay for"? Well, it's true. I've had a previous 14th month old Totes with "wind-vent" feature on the top. Now, the Tote's was a bit larger but its quality was questionable after first use. I noticed that the new LifeTek repels water immediately and that when entering my building, I didn't need to shake off any remaining rain water more than once.
The spring is obviously new, and you need to close with both button and pushing inward from the top bumper. Done.
Compared to the Totes, some wind was no issue. The Totes collapes and the top "wind vent" was junk. The fabric came loose and off one of the arms. Nothing worse, I mean NOTHING WORSE than to have your umbrella inside out as it is pouring out and you stop to fix this *^&$!@@!.
I am keeping this in my car, as it is compact enough to stay in the door compartment.
UPDATE: Finally have had some rains that I can say the LifeTek model has been reliable. Colleague
I was walking with laughed that I shouldn't use it in this wind...after we arrived at destination, I laughed that
the umbrella had no issue and the look on her face justified it.
It can certainly hold its own against the big dogs, the only possible downside is that a two-year warranty is rather short for an umbrella, but I usually lose them before I can use the warranty anyway. It's also noticeably heavier than a standard travel umbrella when retracted, which can be a little annoying to carry.