Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $81.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lifecore R100 Commercial Rowing Machine
|Price:||$1,288.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied rowing machine per product instructions
- Moving the rowing machine to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Commercial-grade, folding rowing machine with 16 levels of magnetic resistance
- 15 preset programs and 4 heart rate control programs compatible with Polar HRM products
- Ergonomically designed seat and handles; angled footrests with pivoting heel supports
- Measures 92 x 19 x 36 inches unfolded; 600-pound weight capacity
- Warranty: 5 years parts/1 year labor for residential; 2 years parts/1 year labor for light commercial; 1 year parts for full commercial
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Lifecore R100 Rower is the best rower on the market today. It's the only commercial-grade rower utilizing both air and Electronic Brake System technology. This unique design makes the R100 perfect for the novice exerciser or the competitive athlete wanting to take their training to the next level. All this combined with the best warranty in the industry makes the R100 the only choice in rowing machines. R100 features include: 15 challenging programs; Heart rate control; 16 levels of resistance; Stores data for up to 4 users; Air and Magnetic Resistance with Electronic Brake System Technology; Ergonomically designed seat; Angled foot rests with pivoting heel supports; Ergonomically designed handle; Adjustable cooling fan vent; Silent drive system; folds for Storage; solid steel fan/fly wheel; User weight: 600 lbs.
Incorporating the latest magnetic resistance rowing technology, the Lifecore R100 rowing machine brings the professional gym quality exercise features to your home. You'll get a complete non-impact, full-body workout on this strong, stable frame, which conveniently folds up for easy storage when not in use. In addition to keeping you motivated with 15 preset programs, the R100 is designed for comfort with ergonomically designed handle and seat, angled footrests with pivoting heel supports, and a full stroke for taller users.
The Lifecore R100 conveniently and easily folds for storage, and the computer console offers 15 preset programs.
- Large LCD blue backlit computer display
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance
- 4 Polar compatible heart rate control programs
- 15 challenging preset programs
- Stores data for up to 4 users
- Pacer and watts dependent programs
- Adjustable cooling air vent
- Solid steel fan/flywheel
- Extruded aluminum frame with solid steel support
- Silent drive system
- Large ergonomically designed seat for added comfort
- Folds for storage
- User Weight Capacity: 600 pounds
- Dimensions: 92 x 19 x 36 inches (LxWxH)
- Dimensions, folded: 52 x 19 x 67 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 96 pounds
Lifetime warranty on frame; 5 years on parts and 1 year on labor for residential use; 2 years parts and 90 days labor for light commercial use; 1 year part for full commercial use
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. Smooth operation.
2. Directionally adjustable fan that actually blows air on you.
3. Relatively maintenance free. All you really need to do is wipe it down.
4. Easy to read display with a good number of programs.
5. Included heart rate monitor.
6. Solid piece of equipment. Will stay put while rowing.
1. A more interactive display would have been nice. I mounted a tablet to mine in order to virtually row anywhere in the world.
2. Heart rate monitor can misread your heart rate at times. I still have the batteries in mine that came with it, so who knows how long they've been there. Changing them out will hopefully fix the issue. Heart rate monitor will also only work with the rower, it will not connect to a smart device.
3. Wish the seat was a bit more contoured and padded, but it is a great seat compared to other rowers. This is also easily fixable by purchasing a gel seat cushion, or the like to suit your particular needs.
The stats and options in the computer unit are top notch. The only gripe I have here is at full extension it sometimes loses the signal of my heart monitor (new Polar unit) - I'm 6' 3" - I tested the Polar watch and it, too, tends to lose the signal at that range so I suppose it's to be expected. I just wear the watch on my wrist to keep track of my actual heart rate (which is normally pretty close on the rower computer anyway) and use the computer stats for tracking distance, speed etc...
The Unit is very solid and sturdy and can give anyone a good workout. Yes, it's a tad on the expensive side but in my opinion it's worth it if you're going to use it often as I do.
I have to say though that I am SOOOOO happy with this purchase. It came intact with all the parts and took less than one hour to put together by myself. I am very fit, enjoy running but was looking for an alternative form of exercise during winter months. This is a WORKOUT!!! I have noticed a tremendous difference in the shape of my body. It looked good before, but now......WHEW.....I'm looking GOOOOOOD for a 52 year old woman! If you're thinking about it, don't hesitate. You will not be sorry.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Got the machine yesterday and was easy to assemble.
2. Love the feature that I could fold the unit up reducing the footprint.