Other Sellers on Amazon
Lifefactory 22-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle with Classic Cap and Silicone Sleeve, Onyx
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All components made in the U.S. Or Europe
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Our BPA-free glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals and have Wide-Mouth access to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At Lifefactory, we offer a complete range of high quality, designed to grow with your family through every life stage from infant to adult – or 'cradle to table' as we like to say. Our hydration line is ideal for the on-the-go family, whether traveling, going to the gym, or simply relaxing at home.
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes or citrus slices
- Protective silicone sleeve
- Dishwasher safe (no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Sleeve Made in USA, Glass made in France, Cap made in Poland.
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- Not for Hot Liquids
Make It Your Own.
We now offer 8 Colors in 12oz, 16oz, & 22oz with a Classic Cap in Onyx Black. You can Make it Your Own with our mix and match cap system. All accessory caps are compatible with our 12 oz, 16 oz, and 22 oz bottles. Match your cap to your activity.
The 22-ounce glass water bottle with classic cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The 22-ounce glass water bottle is an everyday favorite that is always ready for adventure. Ideal for juicing and smoothies. The handle can be clipped to bags and the leak-proof cap seals with a twist. 22 oz (650ml)
Showing 1-8 of 102 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I posted this comment 6 weeks ago and imagined that the company would adjust the text to avoid confusion. The text remains unchanged. Consequently, I am reducing my rating to 1-star.
Cons: not actually 12 ounces (well, it's 12 ounces if you fill it up to the very rim, which is not what the markings on the silicone sleeves say), tips over pretty easily, cap squeaks when you twist it open or closed, and cap is not attached (thought it would not be an issue for me, until I did displace it in daily use).
Cons: My only complaint is it's obviously heavier than a plastic bottle. A worthwhile tradeoff for me but I did keep my Nalgene for lightweight trips.
1. Silicone protects the glass very well.
2. No problem with toxic substances coming out of the glass and harming your body, like some plastics.
3. I picked this one for the simplicity of the the lid that add strength to it.
4. Beautiful color and finish.
5. Easy to clean.
I hope you guys find it helpful. The idea came from a doctor I know that look way younger than his age, and he recommended me this bottle as one of his personal secrets for an strong health.
Only down fall is you have to be careful not to let it drop and you can not freeze anything in it. I only
Use water in this bottle and drink my water room
Temperature, so it’s great.