Lifefactory 22-Ounce Beverage Bottle
|Price:||$17.99 - $49.99|
- Silicone Sleeve
- Silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage
- Wide mouth bottle
- Easy to add ice, citrus slices and tea bags
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean
- Bisphenol A (BPA), phthalate, PVC, polycarbonate-free and 100-Percent non-toxic
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. Look great (we get lots of compliments)
2. Peace of mind knowing we are drinking from BPA-free and lead-free glass
3. Sturdy (though I'm not about to test them by purposely dropping them on concrete or ceramic tile, etc.)
4. When the lid is on properly, there is no leakage
5. The taste of the water is really nice, especially when the lid & gasket within the lid are properly cleaned & dried (see tip below)
1. The lid is tricky - you have to get the hang of putting it on properly and getting it to close with a good seal. You have to learn to differentiate when it's on correctly and when it's not, because when it's not, it leaks if not upright.
2. The cost could be considered a con, but then again sometimes you get what you pay for.
To clean the lid properly, you'll want to gently pry the gasket out with a toothpick. Then clean gasket & lid with warm soapy water and let them fully dry before popping gasket back into lid. This will help avoid funky smells in that area, which end up transferring to the rim from which you drink.Read more ›
The replacement I received today also had a circular crack running along the bottom of the bottle. It was the first thing I checked because of the previous one. Maybe it's a weak point in the glass? I've decided to get a refund and will send this one back too.
I haven't used either bottle because of the defects, so I can't give a review on performance. Just unlucky, I guess.
The first two photos are the first bottle. The last two photos are of the bottle I received today.
When I first saw this product on Amazon, I balked at the price. In fact, I still do. However, it seems Lifefactory will benefit from my desperation for a healthier means of transporting beverages as I have seen nothing that even comes close.
I can recommend it for the following reasons:
1. The obvious top reason, it's not plastic.
2. It's large enough to help one stay hydrated during an 'average' (I'm going to say 1-2 hours) workout session.
3. It's got a convenient sturdy handle that screws on and off easily.
4. It's easy to wash. It says dishwasher-safe but I prefer to handwash to save water, so I can't verify that claim. Use warm soapy water, rinse, pat it dry with a towel, and you're fine.
5. It's easy to pour into. It being glass, I wouldn't recommend putting super-hot liquids in it.
6. It's not insanely heavy for a glass container. In an ideal world, it would be as light and strong as mithril but I'm sure I can manage.
7. It survived a poorly packaged Amazon box and only had a minor scratch. I was about to return it (whoever packaged it ALSO forgot the invoice/ return slip) and in my annoyance and preparation for a complaint, I decided to test it for leakage.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these bottles. I have two now, one for me and one for my son. I take mine to work and I have accidentally dropped it on concrete several times and haven't broken it. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Piratesweetie
I make my Alkaline water in my home Velaqua system then take my own home made water wherever I go in this awesome glass beverage bottle. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jill Griess
Nice water bottle for everyday use. Feels little heavy until getting used to it.Published 1 month ago by StaceR
I wanted to try a glass water bottle and get rid of my old plastic one, all the reviews seemed decent for the Lifefactory bottle. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brittany Rogers
Really good but the lid for the drinking hole can be difficult to clean.Published 1 month ago by Sydney
Love this bottle. We use them every day. Easy to clean and never has a 'smell.' I am the girl who hates using reusable bottles... until I tried Lifefactory.Published 1 month ago by T. Haykin
I own several lifefactory bottles and always find the best prices on amazon. I love that these bottles are made in the US/Europe. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Missy K