|Price:||$12.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.02 (13%)|
Lifefactory 4-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve and Stage 1 Nipple, Sky Blue
- Innovative 4-ounce (120 ml) glass baby bottle with protective silicone sleeve, Stage 1 silicone nipple for newborn infants from 0 to 3-months and polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper
- Thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass bottle transitions safely from freezer to boiling water; all components are dishwasher safe; sleeve and bottle can be washed/sterilized together
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Bottle grows with baby--use with Lifefactory stage 1, 2, 3 and Y-cut nipples, sippy caps and leakproof flat caps ; compatible with most major breast pumps
- Healthy alternative to plastic bottle feeding--all components are made in the U.S. or Europe and are BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Lifefactory bottles offer a tactile surface for tiny hands.
Lifefactory Baby Products
Bottles that grow with baby through toddlerhood, silicone teethers, and value bundle gift packs. Get off to a healthy start with Lifefactory:
- All products made in the U.S. or Europe
- All products BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Nipples and teethers are made with medical grade silicone
- Baby bottles convert into sippy cups and drinking bottles for long term use
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle
With Silicone Sleeve, Cap-Ring-Stopper, and Stage 1 (newborn+) Silicone Nipple
An excellent option for families that want to minimize plastics in their feedings, Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass--allowing them to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and helps protect against the occasional drop. Lifefactory bottles can be used with a variety of nipples and caps allowing them to transition from babyhood to toddlerhood and beyond.
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- Compatible with Lifefactory Stage 1, 2, 3 & Y-cut nipples--and--Sippy Caps or Flat Caps
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- Silicone sleeves offer protection and comfort
- BPA-free and phthalate-free; FDA approved materials
Top Customer Reviews
Another pro of these bottles is how many colors they come in. I am trying to establish a freezer supply of breast milk, and they make it easy to keep track of what was pumped when. Because the bottles are so expensive, I pour the milk into ball jelly jars to freeze it. There is no residue left on the bottle when I pour the milk into the ball jar, even if the milk was cooling in the fridge. That is important, because if you are combining milk from different pumping sessions, you can only combine cold with cold.
They do attach to the Medela pump, but not perfectly. If you tighten it to much, it will become detached. For me, that is ok, and a lot better than pumping into plastic, then pouring into glass.
Some people have issues with the nipple, that has not been a problem for us at all. In fact I like this nipple better than the born free, because that one seemed to make my daughter lazy when she breast fed. With these bottles, she has to work a little more.
They are expensive, but we are hoping to have more kids, and these will definitely hold up. I am also planning to purchase the sippy cup caps.
I am super happy with these bottles because it is really good quality glass, has a sleeve, doesn't break easily and most importantly my son likes it. Well, to be more specific, my son only takes the Medela nipples and by accident, I've found out that these bottle will fit with the Medela ring and nipple! For us, this is the perfect match.
-glass, no chemicals
-stays clean and doesn't absorb odors
-silicone sleeve is easy to grip
-the cap is a little hard to snap onto the nipple
-you need to adjust the tightness of the ring during each feeding, too tight and there is no air flow and too loose and it will leak
- a little heavy to tote around, but well worth it
When my daughter arrived, I forced myself to like these but finally had to admit that these were not working out. After only 3 weeks of use, I had to stop and shell out the cash to go buy Dr. Browns. Here are the reasons why these just didn't work for us:
1. Nipple collapses frequently making it hard for baby to drink. This is a real pain in the butt since I have to keep removing the bottle out of her mouth to let the air back in. (The Dr. Browns' nipples are actually thinner and flimsier than the Lifefactory ones and yet they don't collapse. I wanted to use these bottles so badly I actually tried to use the Dr. Browns' nipple with these bottles and it still collapsed.)
2. Creates a lot of bubbles. When the nipple collapses and we removed it from her mouth, it creates a lot of bubbles giving her gas.
3. Creates nipple confusion for babies with poor latch. My daughter wasn't great at latching on but she still took the breast after a few attempts. Once I introduced these bottles, she would not take the breast at all. I only used these bottle when I was in too much pain to latch her on or when my milk supply was too low.
As much as I wanted to love these and avoid washing all the extra parts that Dr. Brown bottles come with, these just didn't work for us. If you must try these, I recommend buying one or two to make sure this will work for you instead of buying 4 like I did!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Baby instantly latched on and drank the test 2 Oz that I pumped. Flow was perfect. He is a 3 week old hungry shark.Published 1 day ago by Rimma F.
Very good product! it's not plastic! It's probably a little heavy for a baby but good for a toddlerPublished 7 days ago by S. Chen
I like the product because it's made out of glass. The reason for 3 stars is that I had to keep taking the bottle out of babies mouth because air kept coming in or out. Read morePublished 8 days ago by ~Mamma~
We just had a baby and like other new parents were looking for a good bottle. We bought this bottle based on its reviews. We've had it for almost three weeks. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Haas
I love the bottle but the nipple truly sucks. My baby wouldn't take it and it's not a size I could switch out for one she would. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Heather C.
I was on the fence about getting this glass bottle but did a lot of research and I am so glad that I ordered it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great bottle for travelling. We used to carry around a much larger bottle, but then we started using this. The nice grippy outside is great for holding and very comfortable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Enoch Ling