|Price:||$15.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.35 (8%)|
Lifefactory 9-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve and Stage 2 Nipple, Ocean
- Innovative 9-ounce (250 ml) glass baby bottle with protective silicone sleeve, Stage 2 silicone nipple for 3 to 6-month infants and polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper
- Thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass bottle transitions safely from freezer to boiling water; all components are dishwasher safe; sleeve and bottle can be washed/sterilized together
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Bottle grows with baby--use with Lifefactory stage 1, 2, 3 and Y-cut nipples, sippy caps and leakproof flat caps ; compatible with most major breast pumps
- Healthy alternative to plastic bottle feeding--all components are made in the U.S. or Europe and are BPA/BPS free and phthalate-free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Lifefactory bottles offer a tactile surface for small hands.
Lifefactory Baby Products
Bottles that grow with baby through toddlerhood, silicone teethers, and value bundle gift packs. Get off to a healthy start with Lifefactory:
- All products made in the U.S. or Europe
- All products BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Nipples and teethers are made with medical grade silicone
- Baby bottles convert into sippy cups and drinking bottles for long term use
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle
With Silicone Sleeve, Cap-Ring-Stopper, and Stage 2 (3-6mos) Silicone Nipple
An excellent option for families that want to minimize plastics in their feedings, Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass--allowing them to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and helps protect against the occasional drop. Lifefactory bottles can be used with a variety of nipples and caps allowing them to transition from babyhood to toddlerhood and beyond.
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- Compatible with Lifefactory Stage 1, 2, 3 & Y-cut nipples--and--Sippy Caps or Flat Caps
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- Silicone sleeves offer protection and comfort
- BPA-free and phthalate-free; FDA approved materials
Top Customer Reviews
I love knowing the milk I work so hard to pump is being kept pure in this bottle.
UPDATE: This is the only bottle we have used for almost a year. After many washes it is still like new. No cracks or discoloration.
All those considered, this is still a great bottle. Made in the USA and in France, I feel confident that the ingredients are as listed. I initially chose this bottle to avoid plastic additives and have been so satisfied I purchased 2 more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the Lifefactory products. They are well made and remind me of my glass CamelBak water bottles.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I was unsure about the glass bottle thing but thought I would try it with my 3rd kid. I really love it! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
My 2.5yr old removes the cap and spills it everywhere every chance he gets. He can only do that because it is designed such that I can't tighten it too much or else it has zero... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Joel Rosenblum
Good quality product. The lid does leak some and the nipple is very small hard to clean. Overall a good product though.Published 1 month ago by Dawn M Hanson
We have been using the lifefactory bottles since birth. They are great bottles. Easy to clean and after a year of formula use there is no residue or smell in these bottles. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MJJ
Good and solid, the only thing that bothers me is that it's too narrow to insert a spoon and mix the ingredients.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Extremely durable! We now use the sippy tops with these bottles and they get dropped multiple times EVERY day! not problems breaking so far and its been at least 3 months. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer