Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lifefactory BPA-Free Flip Cap for 22-Ounce and 16-Ounce and 12-Ounce Glass Bottles, Graphite
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Narrow mouth spout for easy on-the-go drinking, Handle pivots upright for carrying and out of the way while drinking
- Compatible with all 12, 16 and 22 oz Lifefactory bottles, Dishwasher safe; Place on top rack
- All materials BPA/BPS, phthalate, PVC and polycarbonate free, all materials FDA approved
- Cap and handle made of polypropylene (pp#5); Flip top made of medical grade silicone
- Made in the U.S., assembled in U.S.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
One Great Bottle, Lots of Options
The Lifefactory glass beverage bottle collection is designed for health-conscious, eco-minded adults. We offer a full range of sizes, colors and caps for all of the wonderful variety that modern life brings. Lifefactory reusable adult bottles are made of high quality soda lime glass and wrapped in a protective silicone sleeve. Always BPA/BPS-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the U.S. or Europe. All three Lifefactory Caps--Straw, Flip, and Classic--can be used with Lifefactory 12, 16, and 22-ounce bottles.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. Ideal for classic sippers. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
16/22 oz Beverage Bottle Flip Top Cap, Carbon
Top customer reviews
Not anymore! This fits perfectly (as expected) and works like a charm, no problems with drinking from it. Was concerned that it may leak when the bottle was full.
As soon as I got it, I fill the bottle, put this new cap on, and closed the flip top. I turned it upside down and shook as hard as I can, couldn't get so much as a drop out of it.
Very happy with this cap, doesn't impart any flavors (chemical or otherwise) on the water, just a well made cap for a well made bottle.
If you screw the top on just a tad too tight, the straw will bend and you will be making a slurping noise while sipping. A tiny design flaw but much better than the screw off lid that would leak water whenever you take it off.