|Sale:||$10.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.26 (17%)|
Lifefactory Multi-Sensory Latex & BPA-Free Silicone Teething Ring, Sky/Spring Green, Set of 2
- Multi-sensory silicone teether is designed by a pediatric feeding specialist
- Made in USA of medical grade silicone and contains no phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex
- 4 different sections to develop oral motor skills
- Can be refrigerated or frozen to soothe aching gums
- Set of 2 teethers, one each in sky blue and spring green colors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Teether features ribs and nubs for baby to explore.
Lifefactory Baby Products
Bottles that grow with baby through toddlerhood, silicone teethers, and value bundle gift packs. Get off to a healthy start with Lifefactory:
- All products made in the U.S. or Europe
- All products BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Nipples and teethers are made with medical grade silicone
- Baby bottles convert into sippy cups and drinking bottles for long term use
Lifefactory Baby Teethers
Multi-Sensory Silicone Teether
Soft, lightweight and easy for little fingers to hold, the Lifefactory Silicone Baby Teether is a safe, developmentally appropriate first toy that will soothe sore gums and entertain your baby.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC, and latex free.
- Can be worn as a bracelet so it is always close by.
- Can be refrigerated or frozen to soothe aching gums.
- Various ribs and nubs are fun for baby to explore and help to develop oral motor skills.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA of medical grade silicone.
Top Customer Reviews
The two pack is perfect because one of them will inevitably hit the floor, so I keep the spare I the diaper bag. Also, perfect size and shape to connect to a pacifier clip so that baby doesn't lose it as easily.
Packaging was very nice, looks great if you plan on gifting.
I buy a lot of products on Amazon, and I rely on people's review before purchasing. If my review has been helpful, please click the Yes button below. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this product as much as I do!!
They're sturdy and well-made and there's no chance he'll be able to bite pieces out of them. Some of his other teething toys (Sophie) are made of thinner material and I worry that once he has more teeth he'll bite through them. The silicone these are made of is smooth and bendable enough that he doesn't hurt himself (or me!) when he's flailing them around. They do collect a lot of fluff and pet hair when they hit the floor, but I think anything covered in baby drool is likely to have that problem. I just tied a pacifier clip to one of them and clipped it to his bib so I wouldn't need to retrieve and rinse it as often.
I just can't recommend these enough. I've bought some for three baby showers since I discovered how great they are!
1. Good size--easy to hold
2. Flexible with limits--can bend and insert into mouth but not even close enough to gag
3. No problems sterilizing--I boil these for 10 minutes every week without any indication of change of texture
3. 'Bracelets'--I can throw these on to have on the ready. My little one also will use them to just hold onto while they are on my arm...instead of my glasses.
1. They pick up dust when dropped...duh
2. Price--man, I really fought myself on this but am so glad I got them. They are worth the price because they are made in the USA of product that is safe for sucking on. They can be stuck in the freezer for a cooling teether without getting too cold
Ps: I saw the purple ones in the store--maybe a bad batch, but not a rich purple, kind of a weak purple