Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on April 19, 2017
The eagles CD was not representative of the Lifehouse Cd I purchased.
on June 21, 2017
Good deal for the price
on June 29, 2012
I downloaded Lifehouse after hearing Blind on the music rotation at work. It's the best music purchase I've ever made! After only one month I've listened to this album more than any other in my music collection. On a recent trip of almost 900 miles, to an educational seminar on snakes, I listened to it almost the whole way. My favorites are Blind and Come Back Down, but every single song is excellent. Absolutely 5 stars. I don't have any other Lifehouse albums in my collection, but that will definitely change, just on the strength of this self-titled album.
This is an enjoyable album. Mellow without being boring, it fits well with any mood you may experience.

Jason Wade's voice matches the music more in this album than it did in the prior two (No Name Face and Stanley Climbfall) but the album at the same time has a more produced feel to it. Personally I preferred the rawer sound of No Name Face and Stanley Climbfall.

The best track was Better Luck Next time.
on February 7, 2015
I always been a fan of Lifehouse when they released the song: "You and Me". Thanks to Amazon Prime it was a simple purchase. The album is so appealing and smooth but also has a message for people that its easy to relate to. We all enjoy great music. Have a cup coffee, a few people add some conversation.....great album.
on May 5, 2017
Very good!
on December 15, 2005
So, I buy the CD, then listen a couple days...it's Lifehouse.

2 months later I'm sitting at my computer, putting some songs on the harddrive and deciding which ones...then I realize, This is a great CD. Lifehouse has one thing consistent, there's at least 6 great songs on a release.

I didn't listen to it much after my wife says,"it's too whiny." The music is great, and on most songs his voice doesn't match well, and the song turns out not so good. But then there are others that match perfect, "The end has only begun", "Walking Away", "You and Me", "Blind", "Into the Sun", and "Undone".

You truly must get, and keep doubts separate.
on February 22, 2015
This group is the best, what is not to like with songs like You and Me, Blind, All in All. I love the lyrics and the sound , I just put them on my iPod, and I'm ready to do some walking on the tread mill , and the guys are going to help me. Great music
on October 3, 2013
Great music! I ordered a used CD, and it is not quite up to snuff. Gets stuck on the second song sometimes. Can't remember who the seller was. Old people don't have to stick to the Beatles and the Stones. There's a lot of good music out there. Find out what your grandchildren are listening to, it might surprise you.
on November 19, 2013
What can I say about Lifehouse, this band has proved over and over the many talents of Jason Wade as a songwriter, singer and musician. His voice is like not other and by far one of the most passionate entertainers of our time. His songs can bring me to tears and so glad I got this CD in my collection.