Lifeline Trail Light Dayhiker First Aid Kit - 57 Pieces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft Sided Case
- 57 Piece
- 57 Piece
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 0.8 x 5.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.27 pounds|
No hiker or camper should be without basic first aid on short or long hikes. Stash the small, lightweight Lifeline Trail Light Dayhiker First Aid Kit in your daypack. Its equipped with essential items you need to temporarily patch wounds on up to three people for one day.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.00 x 4.50in
- Group Size: 3
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Medical Information: 1 Basic first aid guide
- Essential Equipment: 1 Tweezers, 3 safety pins, 3 cotton tipped applicators, 2 (1 pair) vinyl gloves
- Bleeding / Burns / Wound Management: [Sting Relief Pads] 2; [Hydrocortisone Ointment] 1; [Triple Antibiotic Ointment] 2; [Antiseptic Towelettes] 2; [Iodine Prep Pads] 2; [Alcohol Prep Pads] 2; [3/4 x 3in Bandages] 10; [5/8 x 1.5in Bandages] 5; [Knuckle Bandages] 2; [Wound Closure Strips] 5; [Mole Skin] 1; [3 x 4in Non-Adherent Dressing] 2; [2 x 2in Sterile Gauze Pads] 2; [3 x 3in Sterile Guaze Pads] 2; [0.5in Adhesive Tape] 1 roll
- CPR / Choking:
- Fracture / Sprain / Strain:
- Infectious Control:
- Gear Repair / Survival Items:
- Medication: [Acetaminophen Tablets 2-Pack] 2; [Ibuprofen Tablets 2-Pack] 2; [Antihistamine Tablets 2-Pack] 2
- Other Items:
- Weight: 2.7oz (77g)
- Recommended Use: Day hikes, camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited
Color: Orange | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One nice touch is that the items in the pouch are divided among three small zip-lock bags, one small one for the gloves (with room to add another pair or two if desired), the rest sorted between two bags. The hang card unfolds to give an itemized list of contents, which then fits well into the pouch.
The only detail I might prefer is if the orange bag was colored red - a more recognizable first-aid/emergency kit color, but since the chances are slim of someone else going through my bike bag looking for first-aid supplies that is a very minor consideration.