Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 4, 2017
Wonderful book
on September 9, 2017
Nice book
on May 5, 2017
awesome
on June 23, 2015
My friend and I are enjoying this book and study guide so much and want to encourage others to study them along with the Bible. Really gets to the heart of things within us. We want to help with Celebrate Recovery at a church near our homes. Thanks for having them available for sale.
on September 7, 2017
very insightful
on June 16, 2017
Had a group but didn't use this. Used the whole text instead.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I did this book on a bible study group whike doing the cr 12 steps n wow! I gain so much spiritual discerment n healing!
on July 28, 2015
Excellent choice for those who want to live fulfilling, Christ-centered lives free from hurts, hang-ups and habits
on March 11, 2016
I can't wait to get this started at my church.
on September 29, 2008
John Baker's book Lifes Healing Choices is a wonderful journey to discovering the truth that we all struggle with some hurt, hang-up, or habit and that there is hope for all of us in our one true Higher Power, Jesus Christ. The use of testimonies brings the eight principles of recovery, the same principles that are the basis of Celebrate Recovery, alive, makes them understandable and real... something anyone can understand and more importantly, it presents them in a way all can relate to --- real human struggles and the hope that is available to us all as demonstrated in these snap shots of victories in the lives of people just like us. I have bought several copies as I keep giving them away - a great way to say 'I see your hurting and I care'. I highly recommend Lifes Healing Choices for everyone for their personal growth and as a tool to reach others who are hurting, to reach them with 'real' help, the only answer for every problem, Jesus Christ. Buy it!!! Read it!!! And, then give it away!!