Lifestyle Blogging Basics: A How-To for Investing in Yourself, Working With Brands, and Cultivating a Community Around Your Blog Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
It contains tons of great tips like: How to come up with your name for the blog, what platform to choose, how to position yourself as a professional and has detailed and great info and tips on social media for bloggers. The “How I failed at...” section after most every chapter was very valuable and a chapter I will re-read a few times. :) Now I am ready for action!
The book is well written and her personality shines through and makes it easy to read. The book is not like some I have read recently that are more like instruction manuals with dry how to sections, this book is more about understanding the concepts first and how they all relate to building a successful blog.
I especially enjoy the sections that she admits to where she has failed and she can do better. Learning from someone who has already made the mistakes and can show you past them is a great way to get ahead.
Personally I am about to start my blog later this year on family and parenting and I found it to be a great help. The little things like setting up your email and finding out how to work with brands and affiliates is extremely helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Clip Art
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Women & Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Research