Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 20, 2013
Armband works great. The clip adds another dimension to the thing so you can put it in a variety of places securely. The fit is perfect so that the zune won't fall out. Cheap velcro at the bottom but it's not even really necessary because of the nice fit. Controls can be a bit tricky with the clear plastic but there's really no cheap alternative without cutting a hole where the touchpad is. This would reduce it's water resistance though. I personally put the zune on the inside of the armband and against my arm while running so it doesn't flop around with the clip, but it works well either way.
on November 10, 2011
Not the most fancy sports armband but for the price it is an amazing value.

Material is holding up well so far. Allows you to use it attached to your belt or alternatively attach it to the included armband.
I really like how it has a Velcro attachment at the bottom that allows you to charge/connect the Zune to your computer.
Minor complaints are that hitting the down button on the Zune player can be arduous at times, but you quickly adjust to be more careful/precise when hitting the down button.
For the price really, an acceptable trade off. Not the best Zune armband on the market, but it is good value for money.
on June 18, 2011
I bought this to keep my Zune from getting all gross. And it works! The only thing is it's not as secure as I'd like. It still moves around a bit too much. There's space between the mp3 player and the band (which is the clip). The clip can be a bit bulky, so be mindful of that. However, it's not fell off of me while jogging or doing yoga, so that's good. I recommend it. It's good for what you pay :)
I had purchased this from Best Buy back when the zune came out but was starting to wear away.

This is a great product and offers great protection.

If you are one of the few people who still use your zune this is a must have.
on July 10, 2012
Just go this, so all I can say that it fits the Zune 4gb perfectly, it has a belt clip on the back whish seem so be undetachable unfortunately, but otherwise it even looks great. And easy access to charge the battery on the bottom.
on June 10, 2013
I needed a new cover for my Zune and this is perfect! Fits perfectly and allows access to all the major buttons on the device. Some of the older models didn't.
on February 10, 2014
It shipped fast. The band fits snug on my arm and it securely keeps my zune in place. I would definitely recommend
on September 20, 2012
I purchased this sleeve for my 8GB Zune and it was way too small. I could barely fit it in and then once I did the only way to get It out was by cutting the product. Don't waste your money.
on May 9, 2011
My 8 GB Zune player fits and works perfectly in this jacket. I love that you can wear it on your arm or, when I go on my long runs I can use the clip to clip it to my Go Belt or pants. I'd buy it again.
on January 1, 2013
This is a very good case for the 8gb Zune (not HD), the arm band stays put and I like that the zune can be removed from the band without taking it out of the case.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.