Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Folding Utility Ta..." and save 56% off the $79.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Folding Utility Table, 48 by 24 Inches, White Granite
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (hdpe) plastic
- 48-inch x 24-inch molded tabletop
- Folds in half for storage and transport
- Three Adjustable Height Settings; (22-Inch, 29-Inch and 36-Inch)
- Convenient carry handle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The Multi-Utility Fold-in-Half Table
No matter where your hobbies take you, the Lifetime 4 ft Adjustable Height Fold-in-Half Table is the perfect companion. From crafty creations at home to painting in a natural outdoor setting, this portable craft table is ready to go where you go. The table is designed with three different height settings to accommodate your various needs and projects and a stain-resistant surface so it's easy to clean. Table surface allows for smooth handwriting as well. When you've finished your masterpiece, simply fold up your portable craft table and store it until your next burst of inspiration. Designed with convenient built-in carry handle.
The Lifetime 4 ft Adjustable Height Fold-in-Half Table is designed with a patented combination of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with a honeycombed tack-off design for extra rigidity and powder-coated steel. This results in a durable stain resistant, scratch resistant table which requires very little maintenance. Your portable craft table will last as long as your creative juices keep flowing.
- Adjusts to 24 in., 29 in. and 36 in. (61 cm, 74 cm and 91 cm).
- Convenient Carry Handle.
- Folds in Half for Easy Transport and Storage.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use.
- Lightweight Design.
- Rust-Resistant Powder-Coated Steel Frame.
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean.
- UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Top.
Compare to similar items
This item Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Folding Utility Table, 48 by 24 Inches, White Granite
Best Choice Products Folding Table Portable Plastic Indoor Outdoor Picnic Party Dining Camp Tables, 4'
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 48 x 24.4 in||24 x 48 x 24 in||24 x 48 x 29 in||48 x 24 x 29.25 in||48 x 20 x 28 in|
Lifetime 4-Foot Light Commercial Fold-In-Half Adjustable Table - Features a 48-Inch x 24-Inch molded tabletop (white granite) with a round folding frame (gray). This table has three adjustable height settings (22-Inch, 29-Inch and 36-Inch) and comes with a 2-year limited warranty. No matter where your hobbies take you, the Lifetime 4 ft Adjustable Fold-in-Half Table is the perfect companion. From crafty creations at home to painting in a natural outdoor setting, this portable craft table is ready to go where you go. The table is designed with three different height settings to accommodate your various needs and projects, and a stain-resistant surface so it's easy to clean. When you've finished your masterpiece, simply fold up your portable craft table and store it until your next burst of inspiration
Top customer reviews
This table has 4 features that are hard to find in one table: a folding table top, 36" height, small footprint for storage and a decent price.
Good height as an outfeed table for my 7491RS table saw.
Highest height 36" is perfect for projects where you want to stand.
Folds up for storage.
Not too heavy for short distance carrying for a 62 yr. old male.
This is a great table for a 'weekend woodworker' who needs to store everything away at the end of the project so his car will fit in the garage again!
Only 24" wide.
Surface has a slight texture but writing with a gel pen and paper are no problem.
Not contractor quality nor durability but good for many home uses.
Not for heavy items like engines. Not a sturdy workbench.
Not easy to open for a weak/elderly person.
Tricky to open and close but this technique should help:
Pull it out of the box, stand it on end and place the hinge side on the floor.
Use a large screwdriver to pry open the end opposite the hinge. Reason being the plastic clip holding it closed is very tight until it wears a little.
Once opened, tip the table on its side edge and extend the table top and legs until they lock.
Look for one red plastic clip under the table surface near the hinges. Press it to lock the table top open.
Now stand the table on its legs. It will be real low.
To raise the table you need 3 arms, 2 people or this trick:
Put your foot on the cross bar that connects 2 legs to each other.
Press in on the 2 silver pins that pop out of the side of the legs and at the same time push down with your foot while lifting with your hands. The table will rise one level.
Do the same thing to the other end of the table.
Repeat the process until you achieve the desired height. There are 3 ht. settings.
Another con: The table wobbles side to side at the highest setting but I have a simple cure to make it sturdy:
Buy a cheap 2x2 stick of lumber for a couple bucks. Actual dimensions: 1.5"x1.5"x4ft.
Cut a notch in the center of each end of the stick to these dimensions: 1" deep by 1" wide. I used a scroll saw.
With the table at its highest setting, pressure fit diagonally the notches between the 2 cross bars at ground level. Then slide/center the stick perpendicular to the cross bars. No screws or bolts needed. The stick will force the legs apart and reduce the wobbling. If you are unable to cut notches in the stick you might get by just using a 47" stick. See photo of notched stick.
1. The size (4 feet) doesn't take up too much space, but it's big enough to be usable.
2. It's reasonably stable - yes, there's a slight wobble if you try to make it wobble, but I won't be doing anything that requires a rock-solid surface.
3. It can easily be folded up and stored when I want to change the room into a bedroom.
4. Best of all, the leg braces are designed in such a way that I can put plastic drawer units under it. I have two units from the craft store under it. One is 15"w x 15"d x 23.5" high. The other is 12"w x 15"d x 24" high. No drawers are blocked by the braces. There is enough space between the two units that I can roll my desk chair up to it and work in perfect comfort. (See my photos.)
5. I was very happy to see that the legs are gray, not chrome, since my drawer units are gray.
I have two other (smaller) tables made by this company, and I like their quality. Very satisfied!
I dropped 1 star because of the awkwardness of raising and lowering the height. It really needs 3 hands to adjust each leg. For our use, it's not that big a deal, but if we were using it as a picnic table or something, it would get annoying really fast. You have to drop the height to the lowest setting for it to fold up cleanly. The integrated carry handle is really nice.
- Adjustable height. It can be set at 4 different heights which is a convenient aspect to have.
- Doesn't have long angled bars supporting the middle - so people could sit on any side or end of the table and they won't hit their knees on an angled bar.
- Not too heavy and has a handle to carry it.
- Great price.
- Surface is not smooth enough for writing on a single piece of paper with a pen or pencil - the surface is ever so slightly textured so you end up getting bumpy looking writing if you're trying to use this as a desk.
- Wobble, wobble, it just shakes it shakes it. Even on the mid-level height, this baby wobbles side to side more than I would like for a little desk. If I was going to write something on this table and use a pencil eraser on the paper on top of this table it would wobble side to side - a lot.
- It has the company logo imprinted on the top of the table on both ends - not terrible but it's on both ends, on the top... It couldn't go on the side? or just underneath?
- The crack in the middle could be smaller.
- There isn't much of a locking mechanism to make sure this baby stays locked in the middle.
Although the ability to adjust the height of this table and the fact that there aren't any bars underneath that could hit your knees while sitting at this table I ended up returning it and purchasing this one simply because it was more sturdy (not nearly as much wobbling), and because it had a much smoother surface for writing. Those were the main two reasons, but also because the crack in the middle was much closer together and there was a much more reassuring locking mechanism in the middle underneath it (with metal bars that lock the two halves in the center). Although the desk I chose can really only ever be for one person to sit at because of the diagonal bars and the horizontal bars on each end, it makes for a much better desk for daily use.
If I wasn't using this for writing and for sitting at studying regularly then I definitely would have been more inclined to keep the Lifetime Folding Table listed on this page for the reasons I listed as "pros" above.
Made by: Lifetime
Made in: China
Package Quantity: 1
Style Name: Silver
Item model number: 4428
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc
Shipped by: Amazon.com LLC