Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 15, 2015
We love this dome. It is very sturdy and after reading the full manual twice it was easy to put together with two adults.

The only issue was it created a Thunderdome in my back yard. The children started chanting two kids enter one kid leaves. The benefit is there is now a venue for solving all arguments.
review image
66 comments| 552 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 27, 2016
We love this dome climber. We've had it for 3 years and it's still a hit... still looks new... still nice and sturdy! We added a Little Tikes Disc Swing to it and it works great! It adds another element of fun.
review imagereview image
55 comments| 241 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2017
I got this for my daughter for Christmas along with this 20ft Play Parachute Kids Children Colorful Outdoor Game Exercise Sport Toy With 16 Handles 20 ft. parachute to throw over the top, so she can use it as a fort. She loves it! She can climb all over it, us it as a fort, camp out in the back yard in it... It's very multi-purpose. We hung a little hammock up in there too. It feel like this was a really good deal at $150. It's really heavy duty and looks like it will last forever. It looks nice in the yard, too. I like the colors.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 17, 2016
 In case the video is blurry I've posted some pics as well.

We've had this dome for about 6 months now. We bought this on Amazon for our three kids who love to climb. This dome is truly awesome! Its sturdy, yet really lightweight. We had this on our grass at one point and my husband was able to move it from the grass to our patio whenever he needed to mow our lawn. We have kids ranging from 2-10 years old who love this dome. I've found that my kids who do gymnastics can work on their flips on it easily, albeit one at a time. It also has these black handgrips that the kids can use to help pull themselves up, but I've found that the bars are really good enough.

Some info is that it's 5 feet tall, 10 feet wide, and can accommodate up to 600 pounds which is a lot! All three of my kids as well as my husband can climb this and there was no problem! I've climbed it too and its pretty fun! :)

Please see our video review. I've found that I love watching videos of a product because it helps me see what it's actually like better than pictures do.

If this review has helped you, please let me know by clicking on the helpful button! Any questions, feel free to comment!

Thanks!! Happy shopping!
review image
33 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 3, 2016
Our kiddo started climbing the cabinets and all the furniture, so we started looking for something appropriate to focus her climbing onto. This is a great piece. It was a little tedious to build, but we did it in one evening. It is super sturdy, and holds a ton of kids at a time. The spans between the bars are bigger than we expected - it took a while for our climber (who has some special needs that make it more difficult) to be able to get up, but other kids have gotten straight to the top. We even added a fabric swing from Ikea under the top bars to allow her to swing inside. The kids' favorite game so far was to put a tarp under it and over it and make it into a tent to camp overnight in the backyard.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 18, 2017
I'm an average size woman woman (only 5'5") and managed to put this thing together myself. I got tired bored waiting days for help. It was tricky, but if you put together all six of the six sided shapes then take them out and lean them up against the fence and use a fence post (so as a man about as useful as a fence post?… LOL) will help you MANuever into place, while you add the next panel. If your fortune off to have a partner it's probably a little easier, but not impossible for solo parents. Took about 2-3 hrs. The top is a little tricky but easy enough to figure out. Obviously all the same size bars go around to make a circle and then you take the last read bars did to make the peak that you can see that from the picture on the box. Good luck!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 7, 2017
We have bought about 1year ago. My daughter still love this dome a lot however start getting rusted links. Hope it will last longer but looks like, it won't last as I expected.
review image
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 23, 2018
My kids got this climber for Christmas and have enjoyed it every day since. Our house has now become the neighborhood hangout and all the kids want to come over to play on it, making our kids happy for this reason too. I had one of these growing up and it didn't have the climbing "handles/hooks" on it. I think that the hooks make it so much easier for them to be able to climb it. This climber also is very healthy/good for them as it gives them much needed exercise and upper body strength just by playing on it. We haven't used the canvas "tent" yet but plan to put it on in a few months when the weather gets warmer. I suspect that by putting the tent option later will reinvent this climber to them by giving them a fun new way to play on it as all kids get over playing on the same thing after a while. And by having the tent option on the summer months it will give them a way to get out of the sun to play. So happy we purchased this climber!
on May 29, 2017
This is really cool and durable. It was very hard for me to put together though. Definitely needs two people. You have to hold it just right for it to all fit in the small bolts. It has to be that way but it's hard. My kids love it though and so do some adults 😊. It's pretty cool. I have a 10 yr old boy and an 8 year old girl and a 34 year old man playing on it haha
review imagereview image
Overall, this is really good for the price. It is extremely sturdy and I hung a swing in the middle as I saw another reviewer do and it does quite well. It is sturdy enough that it does not rock the structure to have a nine-year-old 57 pounds swing on it.

The paint is nice quality and does not scratch off and the rock climbing holders keep those parts from scratching when you climb over them.

The only negative I would point out is the assembly is very difficult and takes a long time. There's really a two person job. When you start doing it you have to assemble the shapes and then put them together in a specific order. You'll start reading the directions and then feel like you have it from there but don't do that. You need to follow the order in the directions or you will end up having to take it apart and start over. It has to be put together in the right order.

As far as what this actually is it gets a lot more attention than a typical swingset. It is the climbing and imaginative play shape that kids crave. I think this is a good purchase and worth adding to any backyard if you have the space. It is of the quality that it could be at a daycare or playground.

It's 10 ft diameter (not radius as described).
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.