Lifetime Lotus Sit-On-Top Kayak with Paddle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene
- Deep hull channels of this Lifetime Tahoma kayak are for tracking performance and chine rails for stability
- Front and rear shock cord straps
- Polyethylene kayak's front and rear t-handles help with easy transport
- Adjustable Quick Release Seat Back for Comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsStyle:10 Feet Tahoma
- Date First Available : August 3, 2017
- Manufacturer : Lifetime Products
- ASIN : B074JKZQ5K
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Sit-on-top style
- Comes with paddle
- VERY stable
- You can easily get back aboard from deep water on your own (if you are swimming or whatever)
- It is NOT swampable! Very safe!
- Great area on back for small cooler or dry bag which I highly recommend
- Can carry it by yourself from middle grooved handhold
- The flat backend lets you store it standing up (looks cool in our teens room in the corner)
- Size-wise I can actually fit 2 of them in my suburban with the seats down on one side
- Easier to transport compared to sit-in style
- Color choice is limited (ours are red)
- Paddles are Ok not great
- The seat straps slide so you have to re-tighten occasionally (there may be a way to prevent this that I haven't figured out yet) only one of ours does this.
- A bit slow compared to a sit-in style kayak, but you trade speed for stability.
My son ( age 16 about 5' 10") has taken to kayak fishing now!! (added photo) What a blast!! His first fishing attempt on the lake was great! It was quite windy, causing the largest waves I have yet encountered on this lake. The stability of this kayak was impressive!
We went with the current this time to check out a new area near some rocks 200 yards away, we didn't realize the adventure we were about to go on. We landed up going through the Foul Rift Rapids on these 2 kayaks. We were both very scared, to the point she almost peed herself. She went over what she would call a baby waterfall, as I screamed for her to paddle (it really wasn't a waterfall). The Kayak and I got stuck on a giant rock sticking out of the water but I managed to kick off of them. We got off at the next boat launch after another set of rapid that weren't as bad as the first ones. There is a lot more to this story but you can get the point.
We didn't fall off and they drained the water beautifully. There are a bunch of light scraps and a few deeper scratches on each of the kayaks after that but HOLY COW do they stay together. I was a fool and I know that. I'm just glad we learned a bunch of valuable listens and no one got hurt.
The only CONs I have are that I had to keep adjusting the back support strap and they should have some kinda handle on the sides like above the door in a car for crazy situations like we were in. Just kidding on the second Con...
I should mention that I'm a very tall man at 6"5 240lbs. My daughter is 125lbs roughly and 5"11. The weight limit is 250lbs for these kayaks and I was fine. Great product Lifetime!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on November 19, 2020