Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on January 13, 2015
bought this set for one movie haven't watched the others yet. Just Ask My Children fine acting gut ripping movie. It's nearly unreal how a persons life can be torn apart by lies.
on March 19, 2013
LovI check Lifetime before getting ready to watch TV Good programe lifetime movies some of the stories are better than the regular TV shiws which I have given up watching
on October 28, 2013
This is a nice collection. The only movie I considered a waste of time was "Invisible Child." The other three movies are worth watching, so I'd say the DVD is worth the price.
on January 28, 2015
They were all good but could not give them 5 stars.
on January 8, 2013
Great lifetime movies!! Lifetime movies are the best!!!I like movies that have everyday things happens in the movies and these 4 movies is what its all about.
on January 31, 2013
I enjoyed the movies although they were sad. They did hold your interest throughout. Maybe so sad because they were true stories.
on January 16, 2013
we have enjoyed these movies. although they are not top quality with so many on one disc, we have still enjoyed watching them.
on May 8, 2013
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS. GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE I PAID. I ENJOY CHERYL LADD AND THE DANIELLE STEELE MOVIES.
on July 5, 2014
Lifetime movies are always the bsst...
on July 18, 2014
Lifetime movies of compassion and love!